It's official!! (ISO)

I'm finally divorced!!
Anyone want to help me celebrate tonight or tomorrow?!!
Congrats man. Hopefully you still have your pants. I know my life changed for the better when I had my leach removed.
Yes everything remained in effect as it was before we got married. She took her stuff, I kept mine.
Congrats to you.
Yaaaa... Congrats babeeee yourrrr freeeeee... muwahh you know I'm always here ;-)
I do so love my freedom......I wouldn't get married again!
Enjoy the single life.....
I could Saturday
Too many sexy texans in one thread. And no, never again will I be married.
In to propose to BJ.....

..aaaand back out. Looks like that plan is a no-go. If you change your mind, man....I'm just sayin' is all. 😳
I was married over 20 yrs. I enjoy my freedom, but never say never. You never know who you may meet.
Congrats! if you're still looking to hang out and celebrate we should!!!
In to propose to BJ.....

..aaaand back out. Looks like that plan is a no-go. If you change your mind, man....I'm just sayin' is all. 😳 Originally Posted by SaytownFinest
You want to be my totally not gay ECCIE-husband and we can run double doubles on sexctexan and sexy texan or tammie? If that's the plan I'm down.

I was married over 20 yrs. I enjoy my freedom, but never say never. You never know who you may meet. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
Neeeeeeeeeeevvveerr. This is my second one. So clearly I never learn.
BJX: Deal. You've got yourself a totally not gay ECCIE date!

We can practice our double-double technique as many times as it takes to get things just right...