URL / Website: -
City: Shawnee
State: Kansas
Address: 73rd & Frontage RD off I-35
Activities: FMSM-HE Topless
Hair Length and Color: Black shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very pretty, young and well rounded. Not skin & bones like many others.
Recommendation: Yes
What are ROS details?
What more do you want? The diameter of her nipples? The length of her fingers and arms? How long it took to make me cum? (None of your business.)
They probably want some details, about the massage, price, negotiations, setting, cleanliness, attitude. Usually ROS tends to be more then 2 sentences.
The person who asked about the ROS details is not a premium access member so that's probably why he was asking. As far as details go, there are standards for the ROS and I'm sure you got a PM from the admin telling you where you were a bit short

What more do you want? The diameter of her nipples? The length of her fingers and arms? How long it took to make me cum? (None of your business.) Originally Posted by mwminkc
you were a bit short Originally Posted by SooperLover
That's what she said.
What more do you want? The diameter of her nipples? The length of her fingers and arms? How long it took to make me cum? (None of your business.) Originally Posted by mwminkc

Yes ! All of that!!
So I have been there three times now in the last 90 days.
Never get to see Rachel or the other couple hot girls.
All three time got fat old women that rushed me in and out of there as fast as they could!
You can ask to see Rachel or Sophie before going in a room
You can ask to see Rachel or Sophie before going in a room Originally Posted by Kana Asuka