Name: Couldn't understand
Phone: 816-598-8651
Email Address: None
URL / Website: https://www.bestprosintown.com/mo/bl...star-massage-/
City: Blue Springs
State: Missouri
Address: Near 7 and 40
Activities: Massage, HE
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown/black, long, past shoulders.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Roughly 5'4" , thin, older asian woman. Seems pretty typical everywhere I've been.
Recommendation: No
That’s because there’s some idiots that stray from the normal tip and give more …..probably thinking that they’ll get better service next time or to make themselves look impressive or whatever. Not thinking that these ladies will start to expect that amount from everyone and then the haggling starts……just my opinion, but it seems like this is starting to become the norm…..before you know it the expected tip will be more than the price of the massage.
That’s because there’s some idiots that stray from the normal tip and give more …..probably thinking that they’ll get better service next time or to make themselves look impressive or whatever. Not thinking that these ladies will start to expect that amount from everyone and then the haggling starts……just my opinion, but it seems like this is starting to become the norm…..before you know it the expected tip will be more than the price of the massage. Originally Posted by PsychoBunny