URL / Website: https://nextdoor.com/pages/proffesio...rland-park-ks/
City: Overland Park
State: Kansas
Address: College & Antioch
Activities: Massage Only
Hair Length and Color: Slightly below shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Tall, thin, straight black hair. Probably 10 years past being sexually attractive. :-(
Recommendation: No
Please specify - What other contact info could be provided? I included the phone number and the intersection it is on.

Also, how do I edit the post if I have more info?

Thanks
Sir

A name is required
Going forward, these are the requirements for Encounters to be approved for Premium Access.

Date- Must be submitted within 30 days of the encounter taking place.

Name- We need a name with which to refer to the provider as

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2484104

Thanks
Sir

A name is required
Going forward, these are the requirements for Encounters to be approved for Premium Access.

Date- Must be submitted within 30 days of the encounter taking place.

Name- We need a name with which to refer to the provider as

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2484104

Thanks Originally Posted by Dr-epg
Getting a valid name can be difficult at times:
Some can’t speak English well enough to be understood.
Some don’t want you to know so they won’t be seen in reviews.
Some just never answer when you ask.
Some change names over and over.
Names can be even less reliable when a name is required because, if you c add my get s name, you have to make up a name to get premium credit for a valid review. Now we won’t know if the name we see is real. It’s too easy to fake because they all use the same names - Tina, Cici, yo-yo, Sophia, Mia, Lily, Lisa, and on and on.

I appreciate when a name is entered, and I always try to get a name (for my own sake). But I would prefer that someone couldn’t get the name than just entering a fake name. The possibility of fake names only makes me doubt all names unless the provider is already well known.
Names can be even less reliable when a name is required because, if you c add my get s name, you have to make up a name to get premium credit for a valid review. Now we won’t know if the name we see is real. It’s too easy to fake because they all use the same names - Tina, Cici, yo-yo, Sophia, Mia, Lily, Lisa, and on and on.

I appreciate when a name is entered, and I always try to get a name (for my own sake). But I would prefer that someone couldn’t get the name than just entering a fake name. The possibility of fake names only makes me doubt all names unless the provider is already well known. Originally Posted by FireAway
Sir
While I appreciate your well thought out reply and whIle most members won’t make up a fake name just for PA access. When it does happen the well seasoned local members call these out pretty quick. This requirement has been in place for many years and until the actual owners made a change a name will be required for credit.

The Dr

I appreciate when a name is entered, and I always try to get a name (for my own sake). But I would prefer that someone couldn’t get the name than just entering a fake name. The possibility of fake names only makes me doubt all names unless the provider is already well known. Originally Posted by FireAway
I've had a Tina, Sophie, cici, mia, Lisa, yoyo and Lili.
Also Angela. Same girls they change their names every other year so you think there is a new girl!