Manage attachments not working

From Sherry of DFW ---every week, for months,( when I post my ad in the Dallas verified providers thread.) I enter the written text, then click on "Manage attachments "option and down load my 2 photos (from where they are stored in "MY pictures") onto my ad-------no problem until Mon 2/17----text entered in new thread with no problem, but WHEN I CLICK "MANAGE ATTACHMENTS' OPTION----NOTHING HAPPENS (screen does NOT go to manage attachments menu, as it usually does)----is this a defect on my computer?----could it be because I need to update my password (saw sticky from St Chris 1/25)-----HOW DO I UPDATE MY PASSWORD----WHERE ON MY SCREEN DO I FIND THIS OPTION TO UPDATE)-----am extremely computer illiterate----had to have friend show me how to navigate eccie forums when I joined 11/12-----need specific instructions---1) how to get manage attachments to work ----------2) how to update password-------Appreciate ressponse ASAP so I can post my ad this week--already one day late
You probably have exceeded the maximum storage capacity that you are allowed to have on the site.

You should consider hosting your pics on an image hosting site and then link them to your ads. If you go this route, avoid Imageshack and Photobucket.