Real life with 18 Y.O.

So I got loaded last night.
I'm 42'ish. I wake at midnight to one of my son's friends going DT on me. She's hotter than hell!! I'm like, wth!! She's 18 and unreal body!!

I'm faced with the decision, do I allow her to finish or do I push her away. She lets her 36 G's out of her shirt and bra. At that point I know I'm done. I finish right in her mouth down her throat.

She kindly leaves after kissing me telling me "thank you."

I get a text today saying she wants to finish what she started. Makes no bones about FS.

Do I allow it or not?!
Sure would be nice if we could see a picture of those puppies!
You didn't start your post with "Dear Penthouse Forum".
sounds more like a wet dream over reality. If its your kids friend, that's F'd up
She did send me a pic, but I cannot share. Sorry. OMG! They are even more nicer sober!!

sounds more like a wet dream over reality. If its your kids friend, that's F'd up Originally Posted by wantsome
Sure would be nice if we could see a picture of those puppies! Originally Posted by lookingforfun55
SF, you have NO idea!!

You didn't start your post with "Dear Penthouse Forum". Originally Posted by Stanfeld
NOPE! No wet dream, reality.
And what is so F'd up about this? She's 18, ready to go, and I'm a handsome dude.
Forgot to mention she's had a crush on my for a couple of years.
Really not that F'd up.....

sounds more like a wet dream over reality. If its your kids friend, that's F'd up Originally Posted by wantsome
ask her if she wants to make money
Maybe you and your son can double team her. Now that's some father/son bonding! Wait...is that twisted.
Man.... No words thumbs up
Hey F.P,

How is your blackmail case going? We need an update.

Hope about your friends wife, how was that?
Hey G305

Blackmail case is quiet right now, thanks for your concern.

Friends wife - took the advice of others here and just telling her she needs to remember her husband and I are very close friends. She was/is the aggressor. Thanks for asking.

Anything else you need?
Hey G305

Blackmail case is quiet right now, thanks for your concern.

Friends wife - took the advice of others here and just telling her she needs to remember her husband and I are very close friends. She was/is the aggressor. Thanks for asking.

Anything else you need? Originally Posted by Frank Pierce
You do seem to have quite the ummmm stories? If you will keep em coming there fun to read.
yup they are a good read