How does one get rid of someone?

We've heard of the guys being a stalker but what does the guy do when she won't leave you alone?
I've changed my phone number, told her many times, changed my email, deleted my facebook, but she still won't let go.
It's been over 6 months since we've been together and she just won't give up. Yes, she is a provider.
Ideas?
How is she getting your current info?
And WHY is she stalking you?

Peace
PK
You ask, I'll tell you.
I broke the cardinal rule and allowed her into my personal life. IE: real name, where I live, didn't have a hobby phone. You know, the mistakes one makes when he's a greenie.
Because what I do for a living, it's easy to find me on the web. Including my new phone number. Can only change it so many times.
And, if I block, she uses a different number to get thru.

WHY is she stalking me? Either liked the "donations" I gave or some other reason I'm not aware of. Who knows.......

Plus she knows my name on this site and others. Kinda hard to hide completely.
That blows. Well this can serve as a good lesson for all newbs and any vetern hobby hound and to why anonymity is the only way to go.

You need to find her a distraction. Do you have any hobby buds you can through in her direction? This isn't the same chick who was giving you a tough time was it?
No, a different one. I know I know. Anonymity is crucial! I no longer use my phone rather email to set up visits with ladies. They want me to call and confirm, I tell them I will email and confirm. They don't like it, they don't see me. I've learned a lot from this and the other one.

Hobby buds? NO WAY! They all hate this gal (a few have met her, I know another mistake) and can't stand her! Plus if I want their friendship to continue, I would never throw her their way. lol

Distraction - I pray every night she finds someone new to keep her occupied. So far no luck. Why don't you call her and take her off my hands? lol. I give her to you. lol

That blows. Well this can serve as a good lesson for all newbs and any vetern hobby hound and to why anonymity is the only way to go.

You need to find her a distraction. Do you have any hobby buds you can through in her direction? This isn't the same chick who was giving you a tough time was it? Originally Posted by irnshank
Hey, if she good looking and "talented" why not!

Get yourself a burner phone. First bit of advice I gave my friend who I introduced to the hobby. Kept him out of trouble a number of times. I've had to ditch a phone now and again. I'm sure the same applies to the ladies as well.