Wacko,lustyladdy and Tiny....should I get you three tickets?

• WTF
  • 04-13-2022, 11:27 AM
My treat...

https://fox8.com/news/president-reag...y-concert/amp/

President Reagan’s would-be assassin to play sold out NY concert
head shaker!
  • WTF
  • 04-13-2022, 08:08 PM
https://www.politico.com/news/2022/0...hange-00024776

President Joe Biden’s focus on trying to ease the pain at the gas pump has left his green supporters dispirited and divided over whether his bold promises to drive a transition to clean energy and fight climate change may be slipping away
This is definitely one of those "Nobody Gives a Fuck" threads.
This is definitely one of those "Nobody Gives a Fuck" threads. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I give a fuck. I would never have known Hinckley was a Musician, let alone one who could sell out a venue!
This is Johnny Cash in reverse
  • WTF
  • 04-14-2022, 11:42 AM
This is definitely one of those "Nobody Gives a Fuck" threads. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Are you kidding?
Those three worship the ground Ronnie lied on!
Ease the pain at the gas pumps" yeah, right .....biden created this mess, didn't give a shit about how it might affect the average Americans' pocketbooks, and now all of a sudden he makes moves trying to convince us he cares ..... I call bullshit on you president post turtle, this is your fiasco, can't nail this one on Trump, and I seriously doubt you really care about fixing the problem .....
  • WTF
  • 04-14-2022, 05:16 PM
Ease the pain at the gas pumps" yeah, right .....biden created this mess, didn't give a shit about how it might affect the average Americans' pocketbooks, and now all of a sudden he makes moves trying to convince us he cares ..... I call bullshit on you president post turtle, this is your fiasco, can't nail this one on Trump, and I seriously doubt you really care about fixing the problem ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
You in the wrong thread bud....this is a no titty baby thread.
  • WTF
  • 04-14-2022, 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by lustylad
Lol....I bet Tiny and Wacko are curled up watching reruns of Morning in America
It's amusing watching all these Democrats turn on Joe Biden who says he doesn't believe the polls. Everybody is telling Joe he must make big changes but the so called Moderates want different changes than the Progressives now running the party.

A Democrat "consultant" said, "expect to see Biden go through with cancelling student debt to try and get the 18-34 numbers up". What these idiots don't seem to get, is how many people who have paid their loans in full, some under very difficult circumstances will be really, really pissed and want to know who is going to reimburse them? There are no outs for Joe Biden and anything he does in the next few months, I guarantee you will make his numbers even worse.

Who are these 33% that think he is doing a good job? It has to be the "anybody but Trump" crowd who would rather destroy the country than admit they made a mistake voting for Joe Biden.
  • WTF
  • 04-14-2022, 05:46 PM

Who are these 33% that think he is doing a good job? It has to be the "anybody but Trump" crowd who would rather destroy the country than admit they made a mistake voting for Joe Biden. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
He is doing a great job for me!

Many more months like this and I'm buying a Russian Yacht
Putin is doing a great job for me!

Many more months like this and I'm buying a Russian Yacht Originally Posted by WTF
There you go again... rootin' for Putin!
It's amusing watching all these Democrats turn on Joe Biden who says he doesn't believe the polls. Everybody is telling Joe he must make big changes but the so called Moderates want different changes than the Progressives now running the party.

A Democrat "consultant" said, "expect to see Biden go through with cancelling student debt to try and get the 18-34 numbers up". What these idiots don't seem to get, is how many people who have paid their loans in full, some under very difficult circumstances will be really, really pissed and want to know who is going to reimburse them? There are no outs for Joe Biden and anything he does in the next few months, I guarantee you will make his numbers even worse.

Who are these 33% that think he is doing a good job? It has to be the "anybody but Trump" crowd who would rather destroy the country than admit they made a mistake voting for Joe Biden. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Still,clinging ton5hat fringe poll?

Apparently so.