“The Idiot Biden” Shakes Hands With Thin Air…….Fucking Hillarrious.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...oOD7fuCR9JmUzA

This fucking moron doesn’t even know where he is.

“Leader of the Free World”. ……..What a joke.

The way the World sees him, that title and $5.75 will get him a cup of coffee at Starbucks.
DNCs choice .

The way the World sees him, that title and $5.75 will get him a cup of coffee at Starbucks. Originally Posted by Jackie S
He's just shaking hands with one of his supporters, lol.
Just sad !!
What can we expect from Kameltoe when she assumes office? An automatic knee drop in front of a powerful man?
Please wait to put Kamala in the Oval until Republicans control the House and Senate. Then we can sit back and laugh our asses off every time she speaks.
Please wait to put Kamala in the Oval until Republicans control the House and Senate. Then we can sit back and laugh our asses off every time she speaks. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
If “knee pads” became POTUS, male world leaders would be clamoring to make state visits after reading on on the bathroom wall……..”for a god time, come to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave”.
If “knee pads” became POTUS, male world leaders would be clamoring to make state visits after reading on on the bathroom wall……..”for a god time, come to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave”. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Obama had “Hot Dog” parties at the WH. I bet they were fun if you’re into that type of thing.
  • WTF
  • 04-15-2022, 05:26 PM
Obama had “Hot Dog” parties at the WH. I bet they were fun if you’re into that type of thing. Originally Posted by bambino
Whaddaya mean "I bet......" you know God damn well how fun a hot dog party is. Ain't no tell how many times you've been a hot dog "bun"
"Cackle for me baby"! Words that will make the rounds in world capitals.

The way the World sees him, that title and $5.75 will get him a cup of coffee at Starbucks. Originally Posted by Jackie S

A Twitter user commented: “No one believes you even the imaginary person whose hand you tried to shake.”
Just sad !! Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
I agree!

his brain is failing. whatever meds hes on is not working.
If Biden was your father, you would take his Drivers license from him.
Whaddaya mean "I bet......" you know God damn well how fun a hot dog party is. Ain't no tell how many times you've been a hot dog "bun" Originally Posted by WTF
Were you invited? Did your Hot Dog get hard Professor Poofter?