THINGS YOU CAN’T MAKE UP………Woke Morons Accuse DJ of Wearing “Black Face”

https://torontosun.com/news/weird/wo...ting-blackface

One of the idiots, when informed that the DJ was actually a Black Man, replied that it was still offensive because he dressed in an outfit that was stereotypical of 1970’s Black Men.

Memo to Bozo……He’s a DJ working a ‘60’s and ‘70’s theme party.

Just think. These people vote.
More like pumpkin face...
Oh the little thin skinned Liberals are always offended by something. They were all ridiculed and picked on in High School. Back then no one gave a shit. Now they have a Political Party in their corner and they think they can dictate how people feel and what they can say. Fuck'em if it offends a Liberal you're on the right track.
As a senior citizen who grew up in the 70's, I am offended by the cultural appropriation of my temporal territory.
Stay in your own century.
As a senior citizen who grew up in the 70's, I am offended by the cultural appropriation of my temporal territory.
Stay in your own century. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
... Mate, in yer wildest imagination - didja EVER once
think that you'd live in a society where a bloke can
put a wig on his head - and just proclaim himself
to be A FEMALE - and that society would then FORCE YOU
to accept this?

Not that transgendreism is wrong - but that society
must now treat ANY and ALL professed transgendres this way.

IF SO - then perhaps people surely owe Elizabeth Warren
a good apology. ... If she wants to "be" a Native American
Indian - then WHY can't she?

### Salty
Oh the little thin skinned Liberals are always offended by something. They were all ridiculed and picked on in High School. Back then no one gave a shit. Now they have a Political Party in their corner and they think they can dictate how people feel and what they can say. Fuck'em if it offends a Liberal you're on the right track. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Who posted this whiny shit? Not a “little thin skinned Liberal, Qbert, but one of your fellow he-man woman haters.

Still pissed off bout the chess club, LeviQanin?

I can't remember the name, but I think it was Joy Reid who accused a black man of being a Trump supporting, white supremist, racist before he identified himself as a black man
Every Black Conservative, male or female ( they would never include a trans ) is a racist in the eyes of so called Progressives.

Interesting story on Tucker last night, as usual. A female had an interesting idea to put together a video called "Libs of TikTok". No commentary, just Liberal teachers who posted their own videos telling us their opinion on all things trans and what they teach the children they are in-charge of.

Well, you can imagine how well that went over with the Libs that run social media. She was banned for hate speech, when all she did was re-post the videos of teachers who had already posted these videos but when somebody else "re-posts" them, it becomes hate speech. This is the sad state of affairs we find ourselves in but the story doesn't stop there.

Bezos, Washington Post, decided he needed to be a part of this story and sent someone to find the maker of Lib's of TikTok but when they couldn't, they decided to go to a member of her family to pass on the message that they would like to interview, read intimidate her but the maker will not bend to the intimidation.

If you haven't sent it and of course you wouldn't if you don't watch Tucker, you should especially if you have small children in elementary school. You want to talk about absolute freaks!

One male, in trying to explain to children, that when a doctor delivers a baby, they "guess" as to whether it is a boy or a girl because "you really can't tell" from just looking at the genitalia. This is what these so called teachers are spending their day talking to children about instead of teaching them to read and write.

This crap is more important to "their" agenda which has nothing to do with reading and writing.

I hate that this is happening to kids but it will serve Republicans well in the the mid-terms because very few parents want this crap taught to their children.

I would say this would be in the "you can't make this shit up" category but it's all too true.
Who posted this whiny shit? Not a “little thin skinned Liberal, Qbert, but one of your fellow he-man woman haters.

Still pissed off bout the chess club, LeviQanin?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yep you were picked on in High School. Too bad you're not a High School Student today. The Cheer Leading Squad would treat you just like one of the Girls, lol.
  • WTF
  • 04-20-2022, 05:26 PM
Oh the little thin skinned Liberals are always offended by something. They were all ridiculed and picked on in High School. Back then no one gave a shit. Now they have a Political Party in their corner and they think they can dictate how people feel and what they can say. Fuck'em if it offends a Liberal you're on the right track. Originally Posted by Levianon17
You fucwads get offended at the thought of teaching actual history in school!
Yep you were picked on in High School. Too bad you're not a High School Student today. The Cheer Leading Squad would treat you just like one of the Girls, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
He never made high school. Neither did Professor Poofter.
  • WTF
  • 04-20-2022, 05:45 PM
He never made high school. Neither did Professor Poofter. Originally Posted by bambino
Let's all get together and pinky promise not to invest in Amazon
You fucwads get offended at the thought of teaching actual history in school! Originally Posted by WTF

so you admit CRT is being taught in schools. interesting. are you a racist because you are or because you are white or both?

bahahhaaaaaa
Every Black Conservative, male or female ( they would never include a trans ) is a racist in the eyes of so called Progressives.

Interesting story on Tucker last night, as usual. A female had an interesting idea to put together a video called "Libs of TikTok". No commentary, just Liberal teachers who posted their own videos telling us their opinion on all things trans and what they teach the children they are in-charge of.

Well, you can imagine how well that went over with the Libs that run social media. She was banned for hate speech, when all she did was re-post the videos of teachers who had already posted these videos but when somebody else "re-posts" them, it becomes hate speech. This is the sad state of affairs we find ourselves in but the story doesn't stop there.

Bezos, Washington Post, decided he needed to be a part of this story and sent someone to find the maker of Lib's of TikTok but when they couldn't, they decided to go to a member of her family to pass on the message that they would like to interview, read intimidate her but the maker will not bend to the intimidation.

If you haven't sent it and of course you wouldn't if you don't watch Tucker, you should especially if you have small children in elementary school. You want to talk about absolute freaks!

One male, in trying to explain to children, that when a doctor delivers a baby, they "guess" as to whether it is a boy or a girl because "you really can't tell" from just looking at the genitalia. This is what these so called teachers are spending their day talking to children about instead of teaching them to read and write.

This crap is more important to "their" agenda which has nothing to do with reading and writing.

I hate that this is happening to kids but it will serve Republicans well in the the mid-terms because very few parents want this crap taught to their children.

I would say this would be in the "you can't make this shit up" category but it's all too true. Originally Posted by HedonistForever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-nMlMU48wI
You fucwads get offended at the thought of teaching actual history in school! Originally Posted by WTF
They don't teach History in schools anymore. I am offended by the bullshit they do teach though.