Name: Ginger
Phone: 479-367-6776
Email Address: mailto:sparky_ginger@yahoo.com
URL / Website: -
City: Bentonville
State: Arkansas
Address: Nice residential Incall
Quite neighborhood
Activities: Daty all directions, bbbj, ball sucking, cowgirl,kissing all directions, prostate massage,toys, fingering etc etc etc on and on
Hair Length and Color: Red and long
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Ginger always keeps her self in great shape. Nice enhanced breast, ass with nice shape to it, pretty shaved pussy, legs arms everything else Nicely shaped
Recommendation: Yes
Sweet every mama dream
Well I tend to disagree with you. I'm pretty sure my Mama wouldn't dream about it.
Thankfully I am not married can't imagine wanting to take my wife there. Like Baconman the one I was married to would have never enjoyed it.
Well I tend to disagree with you. I'm pretty sure my Mama wouldn't dream about it. Originally Posted by Baconman

Darn sure an understatement here too, The mere mention
of it would get me in deep shit!
Sure question for you
Now that your wife did your brithday threesome and seamed to enjoy are you going to give her a mfm threesome with equal activities
And no i am not interested just asking a question
Sure question for you
Now that your wife did your brithday threesome and seamed to enjoy are you going to give her a mfm threesome with equal activities
And no i am not interested just asking a question Originally Posted by CatMan4u
Legit question Cat!
Does your wife have a sister?
Congrats! Sounds like a great time was had by all. We're all just envious as hell, bottom line.
Already have given my wife multiple mfm got another setup now!
We love each other and want to have fun!
Cool.
I want to meet your wife!
Congrats! Sounds like a great time was had by all. We're all just envious as hell, bottom line. Originally Posted by SlowHand50

You gotta mouse in your pocket? What one enjoys others find it not worthy of their plate.

He enjoyed it good for him. Thanks for sharing his thoughts in review for rest of all of us to see & determine for ourselves
Hey, buddy. You ever thought of a MMMMF with your wife? I’ve got a couple of friends (we’re black) and we wouldn’t mind spending some time with your wife. We’d even allow videoing if we can keep a mask on our faces. PM me if your interested.
Hey Playtime i only was trying to point out that since your wife gave you a fmf encounter she might want a mfm But sounds like you already have
Congrats on having a playful wife
Sorry for some of the other comments