City: Mckinney
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Naked Back massage.
Hair Length and Color: Black shoulder length. Julie
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Cute Chinese lady. Shorter with medium build. Nice legs with yoga pants.
Recommendation: No
I’m curious why you went back after your last review?
I’m curious why you went back after your last review? Originally Posted by Tequila12
Hoping for the best lol
This place is under the radar and wants to stay that way. There’s a lot more going on than meets the eye after they get to know you the menu opens up. You can take that to the bank.
This place is under the radar and wants to stay that way. There’s a lot more going on than meets the eye after they get to know you the menu opens up. You can take that to the bank. Originally Posted by Grunt724
THIS WAS A FALSE AND MISLEADING STATEMENT! PERIOD! SO STOP SPREADING FALSE INFORMATION AND CAUSING UNDUE STRESS TO LICENECED MASSAGE THERAPISTS DOING LEGIT MASSAGES. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING UNDER THE RADAR AND NO ALTERNATIVE MENU. I AM GETTING SICK OF BEING DIRECTED TO ESTABLISHMENTS YOU SAY OFFER MORE, WHEN CLEARLY THEY DON'T! SO TAKE THAT TO WHATEVER BANK YOU WANT, IT WILL NOT CHANGE ANYTHING HERE.
THIS WAS A FALSE AND MISLEADING STATEMENT! PERIOD! SO STOP SPREADING FALSE INFORMATION AND CAUSING UNDUE STRESS TO LICENECED MASSAGE THERAPISTS DOING LEGIT MASSAGES. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING UNDER THE RADAR AND NO ALTERNATIVE MENU. I AM GETTING SICK OF BEING DIRECTED TO ESTABLISHMENTS YOU SAY OFFER MORE, WHEN CLEARLY THEY DON'T! SO TAKE THAT TO WHATEVER BANK YOU WANT, IT WILL NOT CHANGE ANYTHING HERE. Originally Posted by awbenzik
Well damn, that escalated quickly. So who do we believe?
Go for yourself and find out Truthsayer I’m just telling you my experience. Everyone will experience (YMMV) and that you can take to the bank Mr. Awbenzik, Sorry about your bad luck.
I havent been there in years but the only one I ever saw was I think the owner and it was always level zero with her. I never did pull any strong game just didn’t wanna be rude. But I was wanting more. She was a pretty milf. Could call her a Gilf these days I guess. Don’t know if its the same lady there or even same ownership but my guess would be yes. Glad for anyone who has gotten more from her or whoever is there now. I realize my input is not current but from what I read there’s more being offered in mckinney subamps than used to be. Keep posting mungers. We can all use current intel and gem finds when they happen. Thank you.
Hoping for the best lol Originally Posted by TruthSayer
You only hope for the best when you are not paying a donation. When you are paying, you should EXPECT their best and if they do not give it to you, you put them on blast.

...I AM GETTING SICK OF BEING DIRECTED TO ESTABLISHMENTS YOU SAY OFFER MORE, WHEN CLEARLY THEY DON'T!... Originally Posted by awbenzik
Welcome to Eccie, the website where promoters and pimps reside to use as a platform to boost business in the door by providing false intel and placing misleading reviews.
This place is under the radar and wants to stay that way. There’s a lot more going on than meets the eye after they get to know you the menu opens up. You can take that to the bank. Originally Posted by Grunt724
No Julie has ever worked at this place since it opened many years ago. False intel equals fake review.