City: Big D
State: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: TS, BBBJ, miss, hj
Hair Length and Color: Up in a bun
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Old face with makeup, makeup really helped her, D man maxes, no stomach, flat ass
Recommendation: No
Thanks for the warning.
Thanks for the review. Like I said before, Dallas truly sucks now. Older ladies with a high price fee.
Especially with 21 I have seen that the mamasan, kinda books for someone else and sends someone else. When I booked for the same lady, on two different occasions, I got two different ladies.. at times she is rude tooo..
Especially with 21 I have seen that the mamasan, kinda books for someone else and sends someone else. When I booked for the same lady, on two different occasions, I got two different ladies.. at times she is rude tooo.. Originally Posted by Needfuntx
There’s two MMS, one is actually cool. The other one with the perm is rude haha

Only thing keeping 21 Therapy afloat is the fair price of 200/hr and no upcharges. Still prefer this spot over Exercise Spa and Pheonix Therapy
Dallas sucks compared to its glorious hobby past, true, but The real problem is the promoters posting fake reviews. Luckily there’s still an occasional honest review, like this one, to help us navigate.

Thanks for the honest review!
@Crazydude I agree. We need more real reviews like this one.
Dallas sucks compared to its glorious hobby past, true, but The real problem is the promoters posting fake reviews. Luckily there’s still an occasional honest review, like this one, to help us navigate.

Thanks for the honest review! Originally Posted by crazydude
Agree. How is it amps in LA and Atlanta are still the original $200/hr $140/30 and Dallas is $200-$240 plus upcharges. There has to be some sort promoter tax going on
I’ve had some good experiences at 21, baby, melody, sky… but this old lady must of been having a bad day. I read previous reviews with talked great about her services, obviously promoter review. I did tell mamma before walking bout she sucked (no pun intended), bad girl, mad about her job… she just stared at me as I walked out.
You have been warned boys.
Disappointing to hear. She was great but I haven't seen her since well before COVID.

Agree. How is it amps in LA and Atlanta are still the original $200/hr $140/30 and Dallas is $200-$240 plus upcharges. There has to be some sort promoter tax going on Originally Posted by VanillaCoke

Eh. I work in Atlanta from time to time and it's a crap shoot there too.
Sorry for your bad experience. Susan/Wynn used to be the "ONE" back in the day. Maybe age has finally caught up with her. She is a legend. And I do trust and believe your review. Sometimes it is better to retire while you are still somewhat on top.
Thanks for the review. Why is a 50 year old with such an ugly face like Susan still servicing ?
Damn, I wish you would be more open about your feelings.
I have known Susan for years and never had a problem. You may have seen her on a day when she was tired. Ladies burnout and have to take some time off.
I saw her on my way out after my sky appointment and don’t think I’ll be seeing her. Sky is the go to girl there