Jojo back at Chaba Feet

Jojo (from Dee Thai) is back again working at Chaba Feet. I stopped by to give her some chocolates for Valentine's day. She told me a new girl Roseanne is joining her on the 17th.
I saw her at her house about 3 weeks ago and she told me she had found a place in Carrollton to open a new shop. Told me she sold Chana to one of the girls. The new place must have fell through. I must admit I line going to her house much better. She is awesome love her to death. She came back a little thinner from her trip home.

Don’t line Chaba especially the fro. Room. To brite. She turns over talent pretty quickly but she is the constant.
I saw her at her house about 3 weeks ago and she told me she had found a place in Carrollton to open a new shop. Told me she sold Chana to one of the girls. The new place must have fell through. I must admit I line going to her house much better. She is awesome love her to death. She came back a little thinner from her trip home.

Don’t line Chaba especially the fro. Room. To brite. She turns over talent pretty quickly but she is the constant. Originally Posted by lionpride1985
Yeah, I've been to her house a few times. But she did not want to advertise that as she was worried about drawing attention from neighbors and others. Yeah she was going to get a new shop in partnership with Linda but she needs to go to Thailand in June and will do that when she returns in July. In the meanwhile she is working at Chaba. The new owner of Chaba is in China at the moment to celebrate Chinese New Year.
Thanks for the info. Do want to take care of her she is a good one.