URL / Website: http://www.relax2013ftw.com/gladys
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 35E and Regal Row Dr
Activities: chat, pics, DFK, DATY, BBBJ/BLS, SS, MISH SS, CIM w/swallow
Hair Length and Color: tips to her mid back and dark brunette
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 36B supple breasts, 5'7" 130 lbs, looks thinner than her pics, has stretch marks on her stomach, but still very pretty
Recommendation: Yes
They let you back in that place?

And you went back after all that shit you said?
They let you back in that place?

And you went back after all that shit you said? Originally Posted by dallasfan
Wile writes great reviews providing all the facts for us to make the right choice and also for providers to improve. Many of us and most of providers appreciate his review. Yes he will blow up relax's phone and email.
My question would be do they actually know who you were or are when you re-signed up this time. Lol. I mean enough time has pass, New crew, maybe they lost track.
My question would be do they actually know who you were or are when you re-signed up this time. Lol. I mean enough time has pass, New crew, maybe they lost track. Originally Posted by dallasfan

Bwhahahahhahhah. Relax needs better screeners.
Or it could be genius to let him back in. The guy has been banned twice already from relax under two different other alias that is not the current one. What little credibility he had left he just lost by going back since he has said he ‘would not go back if they paid him’. Has bad mouth relax in every relax post for the last four years. I guess if your worst critic can’t stay away.... being fearful of all the cameras and such....you must be doing something right.

If I had to handicap the drama mama stuff from him, I would bet the over on 6 months and the under on 12 months. He will probably try to behave for a little while but the inevitable will happen. Poor Sophia.
Or it could be genius to let him back in. The guy has been banned twice already from relax under two different other alias that is not the current one. What little credibility he had left he just lost by going back since he has said he ‘would not go back if they paid him’. Link? Has bad mouth relax in every relax post for the last four years. I have not bad mouthed Relax in every Relax post, nor even been on the site for 4 years, but I did reply to a few, as an honest opinion was requested, all I did was share info, the objective of this site, and give my past experience at the time. I guess if your worst critic can’t stay away.... being fearful of all the cameras and such....you must be doing something right.

If I had to handicap the drama mama stuff from him, I would bet the over on 6 months and the under on 12 months. He will probably try to behave for a little while but the inevitable will happen. Poor Sophia. Originally Posted by dallasfan
Sophie, who has been the full time scheduler for almost a year, initiated contact with me and offered an olive branch, as did the owner. I hesitated, but if you were around long enough, it was abundantly clear that 100% of the drama at Relax was coming from Kendra and it all went away after she left. So after many PMs and texts, I accepted, end of story.

Please keep this thread on track and make your comments about the review, thanks.
Business must be slow at Relax especially now that their ECCIE account is invalid and will not allow them to post ads until they can prove all their girls are 21.

https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=238846

Oh we can identify the owner of Relax by his name Jason?
Business must be slow at Relax especially now that their ECCIE account is invalid and will not allow them to post ads until they can prove all their girls are 21.

https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=238846
Originally Posted by CG2014
I doubt their business is slow and they are not hurting for business. Relax has several followers that give them lots of business, one of them (dallasfan) has posted in this thread. Most providers, especially the busy ones, do not really need to advertise anyway.
Very nice!
Love Gladys. She is beautiful and excellent at what she does. Cant wait to go back and see her again.
Wiley C,

Thanks for the great review. Got to get back there.

Aces