Financial Advice for Providers

Financial advice - free and no strings attached. I already spend an hour a day reading this site, I might as well be useful. I have a very solid background in school and professionally. I am knowledgeable when it comes to investments, real estate, insurance, even everyday transactions like buying a car (although everyone, including me, thinks they always get the best deal).

I would never ask for specific information, or do anything other than offer advice or research a question.

PM me with any questions.
What stock(s) should I purchase today that will appreciate 1000% in 10 years?
Good luck. I've offered to teach for free some stuff we paid dearly for but is turning over 5% a month on bad months. Most providers truly can't see past the next shopping trip. You that aren't that way know I'm not talking about you.

I commend your offer.
What stock(s) should I purchase today that will appreciate 1000% in 10 years? Originally Posted by Tigger
Apple (Ticker: AAPL). But, that was 10 years ago.
Any personal knowledge with currency trading?
Yes I have some currency trading experience. However, it was hedging currency exposure at a large international company. Any cash, receivables, etc in another currency would fluctuate vs the dollar, so we opened offsetting positions. It was actually the conservative thing to do.

You or I trading is a different story. It's pretty much gambling and expensive when not trading in blocks with a bunch of zeroes at the end.
Some of the best financial advice I ever heard was "The best way to double you money in a hurry is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket!"
Good luck. I've offered to teach for free some stuff we paid dearly for but is turning over 5% a month on bad months. Most providers truly can't see past the next shopping trip. You that aren't that way know I'm not talking about you.

I commend your offer. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
How true, I have 2 undergrads(accounting & business) & a Masters in Finance. I have tutored several ladies for free on here and it never takes more than 3 months for them to blow their budget, sell off all their stocks and piss the money away. If your not making 10% in the market right now, you are doing lots wrong! MLP's and REIT's are paying huge dividends with small risk to capital. There is some free advice to start. I am always willing to help the ladies. PM me it in need of accounting, tax or investment help.
And that's 10% a month!!!!
What stock(s) should I purchase today that will appreciate 1000% in 10 years? Originally Posted by Tigger
seconded
Most providers truly can't see past the next shopping trip. You that aren't that way know I'm not talking about you.
God, it's so sad and so true. 50% of everything I make (PRE-tax) goes into savings/investing. Then I pay taxes (on the entirety of my money, not just the part I don't "save"), pay all bills, send money to my parent, take care of business expenses (advertising, new lingerie, photoshoots, etc), and THEN I have money to do what I want with. I saved up to buy new suspension, hawk performance brakes, and stainless steel brakelines. Will serve me a lot better than "ANOTHER coach bag" imo. Hell the most expensive purse I own is a $30 Vera Bradley heh.

I saw a woman in Vancouver who went into this, did amazing (at least 10k/month, no joke. She was high volume offering PSE blow and gos for $100), and came out of it with....

nothing.

Not a dime saved. No education. Nothing, nada, zip. Well that's not exactly true - I think she had the entire collection of clothing from Dare to Ware (http://www.dare-to-wear.com/) as she literally posted new photos every 3 days, and it was ALWAAAAAAAAYS in their clothes. I think she works for $12 an hour now, not really sure what happened to her. I made a vow to never be in her shoes when I started this job.
And that's 10% a month!!!! Originally Posted by LovingKayla
That would be amazing but no, 10% in dividends a year + whatever capital gains you realize.
Thats Old school JB. I do it every month. Well this month is only about 3%.