Fort Worth Main Street Art Festival

• fawn
  • 04-21-2012, 08:10 PM
Reese and I are here... And we have recognized a lot of people ... Have you?
Please tell me you have a booth
That's such a great time. Fawn and Reese would complete the ensemble!

Hope y'all had a blast!
Dang! I am out of town :-(
My favorite is the kinetic art

Y'all mighta seen my booth but I'm incognito . Maybe I will see ya at Canton.... Hope everyone has fun!
Say What lets go find em.
Hey, we might be tipsy but at least it was 10 pm
I was there with thousands and thousands or others. Dang, I must've missed you two.
I was there with thousands and thousands or others. Dang, I must've missed you two. Originally Posted by Crossroads

Dang it!! You were supposed to act hurt and say something like "We saw each other and you did not even wave."
Oh, wow I completely forgot about the Art Festival!
sorry missed the Art Fair on Saturday .I was doing the Pecan Plantation Garage Sale .....Maybe Sunday I'll see you at the Fair......T
  • fawn
  • 04-22-2012, 06:22 AM
My favorite is the kinetic art

Y'all mighta seen my booth but I'm incognito . Maybe I will see ya at Canton.... Hope everyone has fun! Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie
Dannie, there was an amazing exhibit out there which I am sure you saw that had the steal and metal statues and
faces, a few of my favorites were pin head and the large steal man in the back that had another man coming out of
his head.

You guys are so right there were thousands of people there last night Reese and I could hardly walk through the crowd so we decided to take a break and found us a corner and stood on the curb to listen to some amazing Jazz! Which turned out to be the place to be to people watch! We actually did see a few people we knew but we decided to respect your space! I hope everyone had an awesome time down there I know we did...
Remind me to never post while tipsy....Ughh that pic!
If people did not man the keyboard and post while tipsy SHMBs would not be as enlightening.