Provider with Covid Antibodies

I am looking for a VIP provider that can prove she has had Covid and recovered. It's been too long since I've hobbied, but as a married, "mature" gentlemen, I cannot risk getting it from a young provider.
Wait until either the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine is distributed. Distribution will start at the end of the December. If you can't wait another couple months, you might try what some clients are doing, keep your mask on and no DFK/LFK. Also, Like 50 cent said do only K9 position. LOL
Where do I begin?...

1. Wtf is a VIP Provider? Who gave her this title?
2. Even Santa Claus doesn’t believe in the ‘Antibodies’ bullshit science being something you could stake your Life on...Smh
3. You’re not capable of abstaining longer since you’ve already gone “too long”?
4. Older Providers are less likely to transmit COVID?
5. Younger Providers can’t have COVID Antibodies?

May I suggest SherryDFW, she’s very “matured”++, and according to her, “Has never been sick a day in her life”!
I'll wait a couple of months for the vaccine. Honestly, I thought if a provider could prove that she has antibodies, therefore an inability to transmit the disease, that it would make her services more valuable. Could be a terrific marketing angle.
Your hand is safer.
I don't practice medicine in the Real World.
But I do practice medicine on ECCIE.
Whack off instead of seeing providers, you will get hairy palms but no Covid.
Now THAT is harsh dude. I wouldn't wish Sherry on ANYONE, even if he does sound kind of dumb. lol

I really had to literally lol when I read the part about

"I cannot risk getting it from a young provider"

Well Sherry is most definitely NOT young, that's for sure.

And speaking of dumb, does anyone REALLY believe that spending an hour or more naked and in close proximity to another person is going to be made safer by wearing some silly little porous cloth mask? Come on people lets use a bit of common sense here.
I don't like old providers
May I suggest SherryDFW, she’s very “matured”++, and according to her, “Has never been sick a day in her life”! Originally Posted by ManSlut
What he said
They say the vaccine may be available by end of the year for those in
"high risk groups". Being in the hobby kind of puts you in high risk group doesn't it? That mean everyone here can get one of the first shots? LOL.
I don't like old providers Originally Posted by df9251
You’d honestly trust a vaccine that has taken less than a year to be tested. They don’t have a vaccine for Ebola, HIV/AIDS, cancer or the common cold, but you trust THAT and won’t see a provider until then. I’m sorry to say this, I’ve worked in the medical industry. I’ve tested medication on human beings like Guinea pigs. Trust me on this, I would definitely NOT recommend taking it. When you die or are medically harmed months later, they are not liable and cannot be sued. So please consider what I’ve said. Stay health, eat healthy, and you should be fine. Health is wealth.
Where do I begin?...

1. Wtf is a VIP Provider? Who gave her this title?
2. Even Santa Claus doesn’t believe in the ‘Antibodies’ bullshit science being something you could stake your Life on...Smh
3. You’re not capable of abstaining longer since you’ve already gone “too long”?
4. Older Providers are less likely to transmit COVID?
5. Younger Providers can’t have COVID Antibodies?

May I suggest SherryDFW, she’s very “matured”++, and according to her, “Has never been sick a day in her life”! Originally Posted by ManSlut
And thisssssss lol I f-ing lol’d so loud reading this. You guys are comical. I love it