Is the galleria a good area?

Is the galleria a good area?
Yes. It's within easy commute for most people, has access to numerous upscale restaurants and clubs, and if you go to sites like hotels.com, etc., you can get good rates on high end hotels most of the time. Enjoy, and good luck.
Nikkita...you better come back, LOL!!

I sincerely hope this isn't going to be a one time deal as far as you coming to Houston. I would really love to get all up in you...FACT!!

On subject... Yes, the Galleria is the place to be. There are several really nice hotels in that area that I'm sure you would find most accommodating. Then of course there is the Galleria itself...if you feel like doing some shopping while you're here. Restaurants everywhere!!

I really hope you have a good time here. Seriously...I want you to come back!!
Yes on the galleria.
more important when you headed back to san antonio
lmao....

ya galleria is about the most centrally located area and is super nice...
well most best providers incalls in dallas are in galleria area, same here too. very telling
great area...as well as westcahse

great shopping & dining too

enjoy!
thanks I was at the galleria mall earlier and its very nice and I found a location right down the street
It is a crossroads with many of the major highways (Highway 59, Loop 610, very close to Interstate 10, close to Highway 290).

Lots of shopping, entertainment, nightlife, and restaurants, in the Galleria area.
Definately yes! Central location is great and there are many upscale hotels. Doubletree is very nice.
I was looking in that area also... but wasn't for sure about it....
Galleria area is nice but can be expensive
...as well as westcahse
Originally Posted by DallasRain
I do not recommend westchase, although I live in the area. Too many cheap motels occupied by SW's. I was going into a drive in atm off rogerdale the other day, a girl kept on walking up and down looking at me, I waved and moved on.

What an apt name - rogerdale.
I bid for 3 or 4 star on travelocity/priceline or use hotwire for Galleria area.....great rates!