How do newbies get appointments?

I go to Dallas every 3-4 months for work and have recently started in the hobby, so I don't have any verified providers who can vouch for me not being crazy or LE. I've visited a few of the spas in the area, but they don't provide references either. I have seen quite a few ads with lovely ladies, but all want references. Help?
some ladies provide newbie friendly sessions. Not everyone will accomodate a newbie. Find a newbie friendly provider willing to provide references, or join P411
Im wondering the same thing myself
Try join P411.
Type a post in the Requests & ISO section. Tell the girls you're new and want to get started. You'll get responses. Make sure they'll vouch for you. As long as you're not Ted Bundy, you'll be up and going. Joining P411 will open a lot of doors, too.
I go to Dallas every 3-4 months for work and have recently started in the hobby, so I don't have any verified providers who can vouch for me not being crazy or LE. I've visited a few of the spas in the area, but they don't provide references either. I have seen quite a few ads with lovely ladies, but all want references. Help? Originally Posted by Funnymech
Give her fake references and hope to God that she doesn't check them. No but seriously, use the search function and search for "newbie" "friendly" or "newbie friendly", then see a couple ladies, now you have a foot in the door and now you have references!
It is their loss for not being creative to check you out....I initially was on P411 but ran into the same crap there. However I did find some nice smart providers who screened me out in a educated way otherwise tell them go F'off
  • cyrax
  • 04-01-2015, 02:49 PM
Selena51 is newbie friendly, so try to contact her.

Some providers are willing to see you if you are able to provide them your ID/employment info. Just so they can verify that you're who you say you are.
Selena51 is newbie friendly, so try to contact her.

Some providers are willing to see you if you are able to provide them your ID/employment info. Just so they can verify that you're who you say you are. Originally Posted by cyrax
+1

That was the first provider I saw once upon a time. She did ask for some basic work info, but with 275 great reviews and no drama behind her, I felt comfortable. And she was an awesome first visit.

Recently I've been out of the hobby for about a year and am having trouble picking back up. I tried ISO. Waste of time. Everyone that answered either wanted dick picks (huh?) or references, even though I clearly stated I'm trying to get back into the hobby and didn't really have any.
It is their loss for not being creative to check you out....I initially was on P411 but ran into the same crap there. However I did find some nice smart providers who screened me out in a educated way otherwise tell them go F'off Originally Posted by NDallasguy10

LOL.. Who ate your fruit loops this morning.. getting work verification does not say anything about ones demeanor behind closed doors. Everyone screens in different ways or are willing to take chances others would not..

I've screened by work info at one point of time, even got a copy of Valid ID sent to me years back.. by the end of the night I was punched in the face and 1800 + my purse out the door.
So from then on.. being creative ,personally for me, is not in my vocabulary..lol.

Have a great day!!

BTW- +1 for Selena , BSB, or Eva.. They are all reputable ladies whom I would trust as a reference. I am sure there are more, but those are whom come to mind at the moment.
LOL.. Who ate your fruit loops this morning.. getting work verification does not say anything about ones demeanor behind closed doors. Everyone screens in different ways or are willing to take chances others would not..

I've screened by work info at one point of time, even got a copy of Valid ID sent to me years back.. by the end of the night I was punched in the face and 1800 + my purse out the door.
So from then on.. being creative ,personally for me, is not in my vocabulary..lol.

Have a great day!!

BTW- +1 for Selena , BSB, or Eva.. They are all reputable ladies whom I would trust as a reference. I am sure there are more, but those are whom come to mind at the moment. Originally Posted by melannie_star
No reason to attack my post. I merely saying some providers provide alternative ways and didn't provide those details. If it didn't work for you sorry to hear. peace
There is no attack and no hard feelings.. I just misinterpreted the telling the ladies who choose not to screen in other ways to F* off. part . lol...

Maybe I read it wrong.. It is easy to be mislead through the internet and text.

Feeling comfortable and Safe is number one,
Though, you are correct, there are many forms of screening.
I was just giving my little ole 2 cents.. not with the intentions of attacking your post.
That would be childish of me It was just my personal experience.
Absolutely Melannie,
You should, first and foremost, feel comfortable.
Then we get the shit fucked out of ourselves, high five each other and set the next appointment.
  • ktiix
  • 04-01-2015, 03:54 PM
Hit up the strip clubs, I can usually fish a handful of Fishies out of there. Waitresses and Bartenders seem particularly susceptible to my charms. I guess a night of smelling snail trail and vodka gets them revved up and they aren't even on the clock. The dancers are generally up for Takeout if you are smooth enough with it.
Here is an interesting concept ... How about a newbie doing a little bit of research? There are probably a hundred threads on this very subject. Alas, newbies are lazy ...