references: a better way?

I gotta say, I feel bad sometimes. I like to start preping for a date early, including getting 'approval' days before we set a date and time.
But I always give the same 4 or 5 references, and I feel like its a hastle for the same provider to keep having to repeat herself. '

Can't we come up with a better solution (internal, not p411) as a rating system? Even just a thread in the powder room where you ladies just reply to it with something like "seanj317 +1" that way other providers can search our username and see how many positives or negs we get? It might help speed up or streamline the process of approval for clients with history.
Or maybe its not such a problem, dammed if I know.
Just wanted to ask the question.
SeanJ
Yeah, that would be nice, but it's not going to happen.

Why not give the two most recent ladies you saw rather than the same 4 or 5 you always use? If you needed to use one of them as a ref to see a new girl, then next time, use the new girl you saw...make sense?
Good point Kat. I was just thinking what if they are busy/off line/vacation/out of minutes?
SeanJ
I don't know, but I think Hobby Guys who have been around a while should not need to keep playing the reference game.. except for with new Providers, perhaps.. I haven't ever offered a reference, and I don't know if a Provider has ever contacted a previous Provider I have seen.. if references are a deal-breaker, fine with me, I would scratch the Provider name from my list, and only have 25 current "want to see" names left.

I just think the reference thing is overrated..
Depends. There are tons of ladies that will not even accept references as verification. Every girl is different.

I'm a member of another board that has a vouching system for both girls and guys and it works well.. but ladies still ask other ladies for intel.
The Erotic Review has a "White List" associated with each hobbyist. Any lady who gives him an OK is listed on his White List. This is free for both parties.

It's a little better confirmation than a lady just being reviewed by a hobbyist because it requires an active act by the lady (o.k.ing him).

Date-Check (although a pay-site for hobbyists) lets providers give a level of OK within a 5-scale system.
I don't know, but I think Hobby Guys who have been around a while should not need to keep playing the reference game.. except for with new Providers, perhaps.. I haven't ever offered a reference, and I don't know if a Provider has ever contacted a previous Provider I have seen.. if references are a deal-breaker, fine with me, I would scratch the Provider name from my list, and only have 25 current "want to see" names left.

I just think the reference thing is overrated.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
+1. Maybe I've gotten lazy in my old age. Maybe it's because I've been here a while. But Berkleigh is the only provider with whom I've made a request and was asked for references.