So, Nancy. How does it feel to get a taste of your own medicine?

I just don't get it. Did they not think that would back fire on them? Oh wait - I forgot - they are the evil ones.
Funny how that wasn't lame media 24/7 ,
I disagree with that video. That guy is a total jerk.

Let the Democrats be childish brats and spoiled heathens. Conservatives and Rpublicans do their complaining at the ballot box.
I disagree with that video. That guy is a total jerk.

Let the Democrats be childish brats and spoiled heathens. Conservatives and Rpublicans do their complaining at the ballot box. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Pelosi wasn't the intended target for protest. The person the protesters were after was California Rep. Barbara Lee, who is pro-Castro, and who was scheduled to be there with Pelosi and candidate for Congress, Shalala. Those people protesting were Cuban Americans.

Shalala found her campaign headquarters surrounded by a group of angry protesters, as she tried to explain to reporters why a California lawmaker who had praised Cuban dictator Fidel Castro after his death was scheduled to appear at a campaign event with her....

“It is shameful that a candidate from District 27 would bring a supporter of the Castro regime to campaign with her,” Salazar said in a press release. “This is not only disrespectful for the Cuban exile, but also for the millions of Venezuelans and Nicaraguans, many who live in this district, who are suffering as a result of the Castro regime.”

By Wednesday, Shalala’s campaign issued an update scrubbing Lee’s name from the list of scheduled guests and said Lee “will not be attending.” But after positioning herself as conservative on Cuba when her main rival in the Democratic primary traveled to the island, Shalala might have blown any residual good will.

(The Miami Herald)

Frank de Varona is a veteran part of Brigade 2506 in the Bay of Pigs
invasion. He said he’s insulted Democrats invited @RepBarbaraLee, who
showed sympathy toward the Castros when Fidel died. “I’m angry,” he said.

(The Daily Wire)
  • WTF
  • 10-19-2018, 10:10 AM
Pelosi wan't the intended target for protest. The person the protesters were after is California Rep. Barbara Lee, who is pro-Castro, and who was scheduled to be there with Pelosi and candidate for Congress, Shalala. Those people protesting were Cuban Americans. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Don't confuse any of our posters with facts I B.
It makes no difference who the target was. The vile words hurled at Peloci are totally out of line.

Don't get me wrong. I think Peloci is a Liberal/Progressive/Democrat pice of crap. Do your protesting at the ballot box.
Well spoken Jackie.
It was your typical GOP supporter. Keep the women where they belong. Cooking and cleaning for the racist old white men.

Hopefully, the intellectual think for their selfs women will show up and vote in the next few weeks
Cooking and cleaning for the racist old white men. Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Describes Rep. Barbara Lee and her support for the racist Castros to a "T". Batista was black -- the Castro brothers -- who are white, btw -- couldn't stand having their country ruled by a black man. Pelosi recently made it clear that she's okay with *collateral damage*, just like the Castro brothers were okay with so many political prisoners being shot in the back while *attempting to escape* ... too many of whom were black.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4i0d2-y35Gc

It makes no difference who the target was. The vile words hurled at Peloci are totally out of line.

Don't get me wrong. I think Peloci is a Liberal/Progressive/Democrat pice of crap. Do your protesting at the ballot box. Originally Posted by Jackie S
It was a dim-retard president who left Frank de Varona and his brothers in arms in the Brigade 2506 in a lurch at the Bay of Pigs; ultimately allowing the Castros to retain power. Imagine there's a lot of animus there for anyone who kowtows to the Castros.

Don't get me wrong. I think Peloci is a Liberal/Progressive/Democrat pice of crap. Do your protesting at the ballot box. Originally Posted by Jackie S

Sorry jackie. BUT for once i am disagreeing with you. IMO for too long, we've played the "Let us conservtives, not stoop to their level to combat the rabid leftists." AND IMO that is WHY they have become so emboldened to keep rising up their level of virtuoul. BECAUSE they feel we are cowards.
watched the video.

this was a friendly mob! no one was getting beat up, nor did anyone attempt to invade that place.

door beating seems to be a thing. LOL!
The tide is turning. Patrons come to the aid of Mitch McConnell...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AfYWg1t0R4

About time!

I think the public has had enough of weaselly dimretards.

I think the public has had enough of weaselly dimretards. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
They remind me of the Students for a Democratic Society … "SDS"!

And John Kerry and the female anti-aircraft "gunner"!
The tide is turning. [b]Patrons [/]come to the aid of Mitch McConnell...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AfYWg1t0R4

About time!

I think the public has had enough of weaselly dimretards. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Patrons like the Koch brothers?