Neo Nazi group targets Gillum in Florida campaign

Defend this, if you can.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...r-race-n923406

Gillum targeted by new racist robocall in Florida governor race
Florida voters who receive the call — audio of which was obtained by NBC News — hear a man speaking in a minstrel dialect who identifies himself as Gillum.
by Ali Vitali and Adam Edelman / Oct. 23, 2018 / 12:08 PM CDT

A racist robocall that refers to Andrew Gillum as a "negro" and a "monkey" is making the rounds in Florida, prompting a furious response from the Democratic gubernatorial candidate's campaign.

Florida voters who receive the call — audio of which was obtained by NBC News — hear a man impersonating the African-American politician.

"Well hello there. I is the negro Andrew Gillum and I'll be askin’ you to make me governor of this here state of Florida," the voice says.

“My state opponent, who done call me monkey, is doin' a lot of hollerin’ about how ‘spensive my plans for health care be,” the voice says. A chimpanzee noise is played during the word “monkey.”

A spokesperson for Gillum's campaign blasted the robocall as "disgusting" and "abhorrent."

"These disgusting, abhorrent robocalls represent a continuation of the ugliest, most divisive campaign in Florida's history," Gillum spokesman Geoff Burgan said in a statement. “We would hope that these calls, and the dangerous people who are behind them, are not given any more attention than they already have been."

A spokesperson for the DeSantis campaign did not immediately respond to questions from NBC News about the robocall.

It was not immediately clear who paid for the latest robocall.

The message, however, is not the first to target Gillum with derogatory and offensive language.

In August, a white supremacist group ran telephone robocalls in Florida impersonating Gillum.

In that robocall, a man with a minstrel dialect who identifies himself as Gillum says, "We Negroes...done made mud huts while white folk waste a bunch of time making their home out of wood an' stone.”
Wtf is a "minstrel dialect"?
The MSM is call every non-Prog a "Nazi." Keep doing it.
  • WTF
  • 10-23-2018, 12:36 PM
Wtf is a "minstrel dialect"? Originally Posted by lustylad
Really, you're that dense?

You never heard of google?
  • WTF
  • 10-23-2018, 12:38 PM
The MSM is call every non-Prog a "Nazi." Keep doing it. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Just what should you call a group that supports a robo call such as that? Your cherished neighbors?
Yep. Just the type of responses we've come to expect.

What would YOU call them, gnadfly?

Did you listen to the tape, lustylad? Have you ever heard that term before?

Utterly disgusting tactic that will absolutely backfire on the GOP when they lose ANOTHER state.
It's probably some minority group or Gillum's campaign that is behind the calls.
The Democrats are probably the source of these calls.

It's an old tried and true trick. Sort of like accusing whites of burning black churches, smearing feces on a black girl and blaming it on some white guys, hanging nooses in trees and calling the TV Station, , painting Swastikas on synagogues.

It's usually an inside job.
LOL! Sure it is.

Not George Soros?

SMH.
  • bla
  • 10-23-2018, 02:32 PM
Defend this, if you can.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...r-race-n923406

Gillum targeted by new racist robocall in Florida governor race
Florida voters who receive the call — audio of which was obtained by NBC News — hear a man speaking in a minstrel dialect who identifies himself as Gillum.
by Ali Vitali and Adam Edelman / Oct. 23, 2018 / 12:08 PM CDT

A racist robocall that refers to Andrew Gillum as a "negro" and a "monkey" is making the rounds in Florida, prompting a furious response from the Democratic gubernatorial candidate's campaign.

Florida voters who receive the call — audio of which was obtained by NBC News — hear a man impersonating the African-American politician.

"Well hello there. I is the negro Andrew Gillum and I'll be askin’ you to make me governor of this here state of Florida," the voice says.

“My state opponent, who done call me monkey, is doin' a lot of hollerin’ about how ‘spensive my plans for health care be,” the voice says. A chimpanzee noise is played during the word “monkey.”

A spokesperson for Gillum's campaign blasted the robocall as "disgusting" and "abhorrent."

"These disgusting, abhorrent robocalls represent a continuation of the ugliest, most divisive campaign in Florida's history," Gillum spokesman Geoff Burgan said in a statement. “We would hope that these calls, and the dangerous people who are behind them, are not given any more attention than they already have been."

A spokesperson for the DeSantis campaign did not immediately respond to questions from NBC News about the robocall.

It was not immediately clear who paid for the latest robocall.

The message, however, is not the first to target Gillum with derogatory and offensive language.

In August, a white supremacist group ran telephone robocalls in Florida impersonating Gillum.

In that robocall, a man with a minstrel dialect who identifies himself as Gillum says, "We Negroes...done made mud huts while white folk waste a bunch of time making their home out of wood an' stone.” Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You well know that Soros paid for this false flag operation to attempt to discredit the Republicans.

I think he also had the bomb planted in his own mailbox.

It will be nice to figure out who is behind that call. Then, we can throw stones.
The Democrats are probably the source of these calls.

It's an old tried and true trick. Sort of like accusing whites of burning black churches, smearing feces on a black girl and blaming it on some white guys, hanging nooses in trees and calling the TV Station, , painting Swastikas on synagogues.

It's usually an inside job. Originally Posted by Jackie S
You are correct Jackie - just the sort of thing Soros/Clinton/Feinstein/Beta would do.
  • oeb11
  • 10-23-2018, 04:01 PM
Where is the FBI investigation into "Hate Speech"?
Smells like Democratic smear - something Democrats are very good at.

Probably will not happen - for the same reasons an investigation into Clintons and their Foundation did not happen.

I would like to see a truly independent, open, transparent investigation into source of the robocalls ,.
LOL! Sure it is.

Not George Soros?

SMH. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
remember those texts from yer boy Beto i got that you claimed were fake? or .. faking posting of it, anyway ..

any denials now?

BAHHAAAA

Where is the FBI investigation into "Hate Speech"?
Smells like Democratic smear - something Democrats are very good at.

Probably will not happen - for the same reasons an investigation into Clintons and their Foundation did not happen.

I would like to see a truly independent, open, transparent investigation into source of the robocalls ,. Originally Posted by oeb11

clearly a DEM op here. they know the press will be on this like stink on shit.

these numbers being used can be identified even if they are designed not to "take calls"

the same with all of the texts from BETO the HOMO, if you tried to call the number back it didn't answer. the usual generic error message.

so let's see who was using these numbers??

find that and you find out who orchestrated it.

but it's going to take a Subpoena to get any Telecomm to cough up data.

so let's have an investigation!!!!!!!
I've got several posts from Beto's campaign. I believe I posted about it a couple of weeks ago.

But I'm assuming it's Beto's campaign. I haven't investigated the number.