Date: 11/21/2020
Name: Belle
Phone: Will provide
Email Address: BelleNola@protonmail.com
URL / Website: https://bookingbelle.ch/
City: Kansas City
State: Missouri
Address: CC Plaza
Activities: DT Kissing, body worship, DATY, BBBJ, Hand job, ball swallowing, Mish, CG, Cuddling
Hair Length and Color: Long blond
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Drop dead gorgeous. Cheerleader body with great MMs. The cute girl you would see in the coffee shop and cant keep your eyes off.
Recommendation: Yes
Damn
Damn Originally Posted by BigDeal
x2, and hazel eyes.
Very nice ...thanks for the review sir.

Wow...
I would almost give you a blowjob just to get a taste if that girl.
I would almost give you a blowjob just to get a taste if that girl. Originally Posted by Juanpancho
Well give him a bj and I’m sure you’ll taste her especially right after. Lol
Well done JoeKatt, she has an extremely unique look which I find incredibly erotic. It would be interesting to know her heritage, her face seems to have slight Asian accents? I'm normally not into pale skin but it fits her. I was considering a get-together with her, but I have a question for you - does she have some facial scarring? The type some people get from having chicken pox, etc? It seems she has some 'pitting' if you look close enough.
Well done JoeKatt, she has an extremely unique look which I find incredibly erotic. It would be interesting to know her heritage, her face seems to have slight Asian accents? I'm normally not into pale skin but it fits her. I was considering a get-together with her, but I have a question for you - does she have some facial scarring? The type some people get from having chicken pox, etc? It seems she has some 'pitting' if you look close enough. Originally Posted by kc_4_Fun
High cheekbones, almond eyes and roundish face. Classic Ukrainian features.