"Downtown...everything's waiting for you"

Another week, another weekend's upon us. I know there's activities and events going on and I want to be in the thick of it. Kansas City is such a pretty city when you take on the SkyView at night. Your eye hits the horizon and sometimes it can simply take your breath away. I like being like that too. But don't take my word for it...
Another week, another weekend's upon us. I know there's activities and events going on and I want to be in the thick of it. Kansas City is such a pretty city when you take on the SkyView at night. Your eye hits the horizon and sometimes it can simply take your breath away. I like being like that too. But don't take my word for it... Originally Posted by LydiaStJames
You need to go to Paris, view the city from the Eiffel Tower! It’ll make your vagina all gooey!! Travel through Switzerland you’ll be changing your underwear a few times a day!! Never been to Rome, can’t talk silly shit about that!
I luv skylines from a tall building

but the best views are on the balconies on Bourbon Street....I got many beads on that street lol
The only sky view I ve seen is in top of the st Louis arch
In order to really appreciate what any other landscape's beauty and majesty upholds, one must first take appropriate stock of what's in their own front yard.

And that's my quote, I said that...
Driving west bound on I-70 as you crest the hill right where 4-35 crosses, just passed the stadiums, at night, I've had my breath, literally taken away by KC's skyline. It opens up there to a panoramic that is dotted slightly with neons and outlined superbly with trees and architecture. It's a balance between nature and man's handiwork that, I myself, can't deny, is striking.
Who's been in the Taco Bell Cantina? Taco Bell with beer on tap? Shaved ice? Veggie Mexican Pizza?!?! No one told me these things!
Who's been in the Taco Bell Cantina? Taco Bell with beer on tap? Shaved ice? Veggie Mexican Pizza?!?! No one told me these things! Originally Posted by LydiaStJames
Never heard of it either. Where is it?