Let's hope the MO and KS legislators don't act like this

Sounds like something KS might do.
Don't think Kansas will, more likely Missouri. Especially with know-it-alls like Josh Hawley, feel sorry for anyone that has to put up with his nonsense. Kansas is one of the states that didn't cave to the Roe v. Wade decision, not as many bible thumpers.....
Where does this stop next thing you know you'll have to get permission to take a shit. We have to many people telling us what we can do. When they a fucked up life themselves
I vote to make brothels a thing in America
Stops when we the people put a end to it. They will push as long as we continue to let them.
Well first of all they would have to prove it actually happened. Second, with the internet, they would have to prove you wrote the review in their state.
Well first of all they would have to prove it actually happened. Second, with the internet, they would have to prove you wrote the review in their state. Originally Posted by TailHooked
I understand they would have to prove it happened. The second that they would have to prove that it was written in their state would be easier. They can use your IP address I would think and that could tell them where you were possibly. If you were on your phone at a particular time the GPS would tell them where you were.
If I'm wrong please let me know.
Yippee! My browser shows I'm on the other side of the state line
I understand they would have to prove it happened. The second that they would have to prove that it was written in their state would be easier. They can use your IP address I would think and that could tell them where you were possibly. If you were on your phone at a particular time the GPS would tell them where you were.
If I'm wrong please let me know. Originally Posted by Wolfhound
That's what VPNs are for.
Doesn't matter what your browser says hounddog, the local ISPs are more than happy to pinpoint you to the authorities. There are ways to be untraceable though.