Sex Related Injuries

I hope this is a new topic I was reading Madame X's Blog and found an interesting graphic about sex related injuries...

Luckily I have incurred nothing serious other than the accidental mis-aim but guys have you ever been injured while performing sex acts? Did you trying to fuck through the pain? Anything counts even the most intense leg cramp.

And ladies have you ever been injured on the job and speaking of injuries do you work after an accident? like sprained ankle hand broken bones that sorta stuff?

trying to get some fresh topics on the board
I always thought a few bruises was a sure sign of a good time

Sprained tongue and have had a hamstring cramp. Apparently, I have not been active enough.
I bent my cock. LOL

Seriously, I've had leg cramps, foot cramps, and when a lady rides in a certain position, it's not pleasurable, but let her ride. It's her time to cum.

With leg/foot cramps, I have to wait til they pass. Cock pain I'll live through because I know eventually it's my turn.
Only when I pop their eyes out LOL
My 2nd wife fell out of bed during a session, and being the gentleman I am, I got up to assist her. I took her hands and her feet slid on the carpet, and her big tonail sliced my big toenail in half and I had to go to the doctor to have it removed.
I've never been injured, but little SL has been put on the side lines a few time by some overzealous providers! LOL
I hope this is a new topic I was reading Madame X's Blog and found an interesting graphic about sex related injuries...

Luckily I have incurred nothing serious other than the accidental mis-aim but guys have you ever been injured while performing sex acts? Did you trying to fuck through the pain? Anything counts even the most intense leg cramp.

And ladies have you ever been injured on the job and speaking of injuries do you work after an accident? like sprained ankle hand broken bones that sorta stuff?

trying to get some fresh topics on the board Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou

HAHAHA...i like this one!! it gives me LOL much!!
My mouth muscles cramp :/
I had sex with a man who was 6'5 and ex-semipro football player who hurt my hips

I can attest the car thing i dangerous. One time I was giving a man road head and accidentally shifted the car into neutral-and this was on a fairly busy highway
My mouth muscles cramp :/
I had sex with a man who was 6'5 and ex-semipro football player who hurt my hips

I can attest the car thing i dangerous. One time I was giving a man road head and accidentally shifted the car into neutral-and this was on a fairly busy highway Originally Posted by missroxie
I am scared to death to give a guy head in a moving vehicle because I fear their leg might spaz out hit the gas or brakes suddenly and then get in a crash and they find my dead body squished between the driver and the driver wheel and a dick in my mouth. I can't control how I will die but I promise I will not be going out that way lol.
Well, I've heard that a guy can actually seriously injure his penis during sex ( almost like 'breaking' it) but that's never happened with a guy when I'm there. However, once with a client, we were going at it hard and the hotel bed broke. And either I or the client have hit our heads on the headboard, one time I hit my head hard enough where I got a little dizzy. I've fallen off the bed a few times, ( it was a threesome LOL), and ONE TIME, this client mistook my lube for lotion and just spilled it all over my body. I was SO mad about that. It got in my hair and everything.

Because I'm petite, I've been 'squashed' LOLOL underneath someone who was much bigger than me and I've had to say " Uh John I can't breathe" and we usually end up laughing about that. Nothing serious, but that hotel bed breaking made a LOT of noise.
Well, I've heard that a guy can actually seriously injure his penis during sex ( almost like 'breaking' it) but that's never happened with a guy when I'm there. However, once with a client, we were going at it hard and the hotel bed broke. And either I or the client have hit our heads on the headboard, one time I hit my head hard enough where I got a little dizzy. I've fallen off the bed a few times, ( it was a threesome LOL), and ONE TIME, this client mistook my lube for lotion and just spilled it all over my body. I was SO mad about that. It got in my hair and everything.

Because I'm petite, I've been 'squashed' LOLOL underneath someone who was much bigger than me and I've had to say " Uh John I can't breathe" and we usually end up laughing about that. Nothing serious, but that hotel bed breaking made a LOT of noise. Originally Posted by alluringava
That could be a new Olympic sport! Bed breaking by sex! I may be able to be an Olympic medalist after all! I think I'll go into training right now! Now I just need to find a provider with that kind of experience! LOL
Does a sore neck from a 4 hr Bj-thon count?
I so want to borrow this pic and add it to my forum, hope you don't mind

trying to get some fresh topics on the board Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
That could be a new Olympic sport! Bed breaking by sex! I may be able to be an Olympic medalist after all! I think I'll go into training right now! Now I just need to find a provider with that kind of experience! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking

Anything's possible, man, since they're making pole-dancing an Olympic sport! :P