NCNS by Chelsea Stone while in lake charles

• Dbuck
  • 12-05-2012, 09:42 PM
Yep people it happened to me again. First time with her though. Same scenerio as usual. A lady swears she can see me early. 5am and not delivering. Well im working night and I contact her to let her know I'm interested in seeing her. My window is small before work and we decide that it's not enough time. She tells me she's leaving the next day. Well I tell her maybe next time she's in town I could see her since I don't get off till 5am. She says she sees people that early. So I ask some basic questions about where she's staying and that was end of conversation because now I'm at work. We (I) never committed to appointment and had given up on idea. well she text me at 3am and asks are we still on. So no my interest is now peaked and I say sure. We spoke about session length and
Price and if she could get me in bypassing front desk. So I get off from work and head in her direction,with my juices flowing. I text her when I'm close.no answer. I text her when I'm in parking lot. No answer. So I try to call her. No answer. Then I come to the realization....it happened to me AGAIN. NCNS. So I expect to hear from her with kind of explanation each hour that passes I get more irritated. So around 130pm I text her what happened. She said "phone died and couldnt find a charger" That was it no, I'm sorry,no nothing. No maybe another time or give me a second chance. NO Nothing. SMH
I think your inbox quota has been filled. A good sign?
  • Dbuck
  • 12-06-2012, 12:37 AM
I'm back on. Just deleted a bunch. :-)