Female Condom

• MPmgr
  • 04-07-2014, 02:54 PM
Any of you, providers included have ever tried using the female condom? I have read mixed reviews and was looking for people with first hand experience. Input from both sexes welcomed
Seems Hollywood 101 had a review not long ago with what you seek... i'm to lazy to search for the review though, lol
Feel free to pm me with any questions you might have hon.
Ive tried it a couple of times ... it was cool! The guys really enjoyed it...
  • MPmgr
  • 04-08-2014, 09:10 AM
Where do you get them?
Where do you get them? Originally Posted by MPmgr
Mega Plex or you can order online.
  • HUMP!
  • 04-08-2014, 10:54 AM
OP, several Austin providers I visit use them to great advantage. And I like 'em , too, whether already inserted or I put it in. Haven't had so much as a problem with them.
They are a little disconcerting to look at, and definitely take some getting used to but I use them all the time. The gents seem to prefer them, I think they feel more natural. Additionally, if you do Greek then you can have one in the front and the back and the gent doesn't have to change condoms, he can go back and forth.

One caveat: it is really very easy for a gentleman to slip in between you and the condom without you really knowing. Particularly if it gets a little rough so you must be extra vigilant.

You can get them from Q Toys on Burnet across from the Mazda dealership. Plus they have the cleanest store, the best toys and the two ladies who run it/own it are absolutely wonderful. They are about $10.00 for a 3 pack. Also they have Kimono condoms (Valentina's preferred brand) in regular and large for about half as much as places like Cindie's.
Obviously Miss Valentina is talking about Austin, when she refers to Burnet, etc. The store does sound cool though. Maybe I will check it out when next in Austin.

SA folk are more likely to visit the Megaplex.

Good feedback from the ladies in this thread. Thanks.
Personally I have never tried one... might have to change that.

I'm guessing the ladies that offer it will also provide them?
They are a little disconcerting to look at, and definitely take some getting used to but I use them all the time. The gents seem to prefer them, I think they feel more natural. Additionally, if you do Greek then you can have one in the front and the back and the gent doesn't have to change condoms, he can go back and forth.

One caveat: it is really very easy for a gentleman to slip in between you and the condom without you really knowing. Particularly if it gets a little rough so you must be extra vigilant.

You can get them from Q Toys on Burnet across from the Mazda dealership. Plus they have the cleanest store, the best toys and the two ladies who run it/own it are absolutely wonderful. They are about $10.00 for a 3 pack. Also they have Kimono condoms (Valentina's preferred brand) in regular and large for about half as much as places like Cindie's. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina

I can attest to the whole slipping between issue. Once time I was plowing this classy lady with one of those and only after I finished did we realize I had been totally out of the bag. Luckily we were doing it standing up and we all know you can't get pregnant if you do it standing up.
Luckily we were doing it standing up and we all know you can't get pregnant if you do it standing up. Originally Posted by mayorcastro
  • MPmgr
  • 04-09-2014, 02:41 PM
So, any SA providers that offer the choice or are willing to try?
Personally I have never tried one... might have to change that. Originally Posted by canyonman
Originally Posted by XOXO Karla