good n bad hotels.. providers and hobbyists

I am in process of composing a list of hotels..good and bad... to add to my list and UCs list.....and i will be using it to give to providers looking for hotels.
please pm me your suggestions..ones you have used as a provider or ones you have been to as a hobbyist.

cities:
am in process of composing a list of hotels..good and bad... to add to my list and UCs list.....and i will be using it to give to providers looking for hotels.
please pm me your suggestions..ones you have used as a provider or ones you have been to as a hobbyist.

cities/states:
Houston
Dallas
Austin
San Antonio
Louisiana
Oklahoma City
Wichita
Omaha
Kansas City/overland park
NW Arkansas

thanks! lets keep each other safe n sane!
I remember seeing one of my favorite ladies in the Doubletree in downtown New Orleans. Several times.
I fit in well at the Marriott, Holiday Inns, but stand out at M6 Super 8, and Palice Inns.
palace inns are a hell noooooo
I remember seeing one of my favorite ladies in the Doubletree in downtown New Orleans. Several times. Originally Posted by bigmiketwo

hmmmmm lol yep nice place
You are alway so helpful
Thanks Dallas.
Some Ladies and Gents will have different views on what a (Good) hotel is to them. Some like the pull up outside rooms so they can see the person drive up and just walk in without going through a lobby.
Some want you to go through a lobby to be on camera for safety reasons.
Some enjoy or must have some amenities others do not care about. I personally have to have a microwave to heat up my lotion. And a Jacuzzi for me time is a GREAT ADDED PLUS.

BUT I LOVE THIS IDeA
magic...get a mini crockpot and a glass salad sprayer bottle and warm your lotion that way

lol sorry i will get back on topic

thats good points...so yall send me your own lists and why or why not you picked that hotel