Agency promoter handle list

Let’s Start ! I don’t have time to creat list like before.

I know GL and SF are paying most of promoter handles.
You have to take your medication every day or it doesn't work.
He doesn't think he's mentally ill.
From other

BigBob: Greenlight/ AS Promoter
Additional Handles: 2balls (check review titles and how every review is cim finish, it’s the exact same.), coolmofo, coomstain

Aoi: Kfest Promoter
Additional Handles: TexasFan, kittchatt, genesect
Was really mad about Connie being poisoned being spread around and then did a hit job review on one of the bk girls.

Ghostrider: Sunflower
Additional Handles: StressFree and Armystrong?
Tried to start a new studio in Houston but There was infighting among the other studios and the studio failed. KGFE relentless.
It is very rare to see a fantastic review for an agency provider and the reviewer not be a promoter. Even in the independent provider forum, there were plenty of pimp/promoter reviews to bait business in the door. Not so much anymore, the main pimp and his posse that bumped the reviews to keep them relevant all have stopped posting for the most part.
I wanna be a promoter and get free fun time!
yeah how do I get in on this racket?
I wanna be a promoter and get free fun time! Originally Posted by mrplink
Are you sure? You want to be someone’s little bitch for changes? Good Luck
I mean, what is the exchange rate? A free fuck priced at $300 for a review that takes me 5 minutes to write? that's better than my usual hourly and only slightly less dishonest work
From other

Additional Handles: 2balls (check review titles and how every review is cim finish, it’s the exact same.), coolmofo, coomstain

Aoi: Kfest Promoter
Additional Handles: TexasFan, kittchatt, genesect
Was really mad about Connie being poisoned being spread around and then did a hit job review on one of the bk girls.

Ghostrider: Sunflower
Additional Handles: StressFree and Armystrong?
Tried to start a new studio in Houston but There was infighting among the other studios and the studio failed. KGFE relentless. Originally Posted by AsianP
This is good information. We shouldn’t believe any of the sunflower or greenlight reviews. Most of the girls are bait and switch. Jay the greenlight booker reads the studio forum and bans no review handles. No one is going to put their honest thoughts about those sessions.
I also would like free visits someone hit me up
From other

Additional Handles: 2balls (check review titles and how every review is cim finish, it’s the exact same.), coolmofo, coomstain Originally Posted by AsianP
Nah, idk about the other handles but I am my own person. Started looking into indies and recently reviewed my experience with one, check it out.
Also look into my user on Rubmaps to cross reference with amps I’ve visited, some good reviews some bad, even at the same place.

I do appreciate you trying to look out and warn other people of promoters, because they do kill the experience by setting false expectations, but in this one case you got me effed up lol.
The amount of space that this stuff occupies in some of your heads is honestly quite sad. Fake reviews have been on here for the 12 plus years I've been in the hobby. If it looks to good to be true, it probably is. All I see posted on here lately is nothing more than slinging mud, accusations and no evidence.

Stay safe and do your own research
This is good information. We shouldn’t believe any of the sunflower or greenlight reviews. Most of the girls are bait and switch. Jay the greenlight booker reads the studio forum and bans no review handles. No one is going to put their honest thoughts about those sessions. Originally Posted by 100PercentMaximumNoChill
The amount of space that this stuff occupies in some of your heads is honestly quite sad. Fake reviews have been on here for the 12 plus years I've been in the hobby. If it looks to good to be true, it probably is. All I see posted on here lately is nothing more than slinging mud, accusations and no evidence.

Stay safe and do your own research Originally Posted by ihump@amps
I do have evidence. I was pmed a ton of evidence and research that bigbob is 2balls and coolmofo. It’s not rocket science compare all their reviews and titles. They even review the same girls lol. Honestly if y’all need that info pm me. No reason y’all should get burned on these reviews by “trustworthy” people.