URL / Website: https://kpopgirls.net/
City: DFW
State: Texas
Address: DFW
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Both had long dark hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Mio: Korean, barely 5 ft, natural Ds, great curvy body, cute face. Pics on the website don't really look like her. They are a good representation of her body, but her face looks more like Lee Dahye (the Korean cheerleader/influencer).

Cindy Jr: Korean, couple of inches over 5 ft, Cs, fit body. Her pics on the website are kind of useless. I read another review that likened her face to Asa Akira. That's somewhat close... more accurate than the pics on the website at least. She does have a pretty face.
Recommendation: Yes
Sounds like fun. Did they play with each other at all?

Not particularly, but that was sort of my choice. I like having the attention on me. They are both so service oriented though that I got the impression that I would have just needed to ask and they would have changed it up without skipping a beat.
Not trying to rag anybody out but I had a duo and one up from this one at a massage spa.
My opinion is that if you are f*****g 2 girls at the same time then they better be eating each other out like crazy . Correct me if I am wrong my fellow dudes
I think it just depends on the individual my man. I've had that incorporated into previous duo experiences and don't get me wrong, it was great, but it's not a hard requirement for me. I don't typically go into my encounters with a checklist of items to be completed outside of the more obvious ones. The more natural and organic things play out, the better. To each his own.
Originally Posted by valiantpenguin
Cindy is well reviewed in Cali. Wonder Mio is similar caliber to be double with Cindy?