Email Address:
URL / Website:
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: Hotel in Albany
Hair Length and Color: Long, gorgeous, brunette with blonde highlights
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: All I can say is she is the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on. 5'7", thin with phenomenal curves. Skin so smooth and tight and a beautiful tannish tone. Her breasts are perfect, perhaps too perfect but they go with the tiny waist and rock hard tummy and perfect ass. Way better looking than in the photos on her post. Her face, eyes, mouth and makeup are beyond description. a couple of tattoos, not at all distracting.
Recommendation: Yes
Whoa! I thought it was an April Fools joke, but then I saw her donation page. Looks worth it, though.
Don't get why she bothering with Albany. Rates are not atypical for top shelf touring providers for Boston, NYC n similar cities she is visiting. Dont see 5 days worth of clients in Albany. Maybe she plugging in to legislative n executive branch pay raises lol
She's back again? Only 1 local review, wow?
She's in Hartford this week.

1) Not a clock watcher. You get every cent worth for the $400.
2) MSOG. Reverse CG. CG. Doggy. Mish. She is an athlete on top. Expert skills.
3) DATY delicious and responspive. Knows how to tighten herself like a spandex glove - she feels incredible.
4) CBJ but done so expertly I didn't even realize it. She's a pro with slyly getting it on. Really felt amazing. I was shocked to see a condom on. Sleight of hand: Luisa Cockerfield.
5) Very sweet, passionate, and affectionate. Unlike most American providers. Foreign women really are better quality women. Very enticing accent. Quick laugh and smile. She's present and engaged. The hour felt like a real-world date of a lifetime.
6) Possibly the best hour I've had in the hobby. She said she likes Albany and said it was really busy, so she'll be back, although my date was in Shangri La (aka Hartford).
7) She's a young looking 35. If she were American, she'd say she's 27.
...10) Incredibly sexy, very attractive face, fit, beautiful hair, vibrant dark eyes, great smile, incredible tits. Overall, a perfect 10 experience.
I saw her again this week near Wolf Rd. She comes to town once a month or so. I thought my first review ever was on the money but as I saw Hobby's comment above I realized that he nailed it. She is so far beyond any of the ladies I've ever met anywhere. Stunning, so passionate and a real pro. For the time being, I have given up on any other provider and just save up for her next visit. I even took her shopping last month. Her website is gone, but her game is top notch. She texts me when she's coming to town.