Odd exchange with Cassandra

I contacted Cassandra and we were in the process of setting up our appointment when she asked if I had seen her before. Which to my knowledge I had not but when I told her that she sent me multiple angry texts saying she had my name in her contacts and previous messages, and saying I was lying and playing her and that she hates Ny and how corrupt it is. I reply apologizing for the confusion and saying if she’s not interested no worries. She goes on to say she’s at a tough point in her life just trying to get by and doesn’t want any legal trouble? Needless to say there was no meet up, just disappointing based off the good reviews I saw but nothing against Cassandra. Stay safe everyone
I contacted Cassandra and we were in the process of setting up our appointment when she asked if I had seen her before. Which to my knowledge I had not but when I told her that she sent me multiple angry texts saying she had my name in her contacts and previous messages, and saying I was lying and playing her and that she hates Ny and how corrupt it is. I reply apologizing for the confusion and saying if she’s not interested no worries. She goes on to say she’s at a tough point in her life just trying to get by and doesn’t want any legal trouble? Needless to say there was no meet up, just disappointing based off the good reviews I saw but nothing against Cassandra. Stay safe everyone Originally Posted by Furgeson
I had a similar experience with Bustybabygirl. Was waiting for room number and explained that I do not text. We tried exchanging texts which got screwed up because of my flip phone. She then got nervous and canceled. Always heard great things about her so I chalked it up to being a bad night.
I had a similar experience with Bustybabygirl. Was waiting for room number and explained that I do not text. We tried exchanging texts which got screwed up because of my flip phone. She then got nervous and canceled. Always heard great things about her so I chalked it up to being a bad night. Originally Posted by jcv521
Agreed, sometimes you succeed and other times you just gotta take the loss and walk away empty handed I guess