The famos Bently Stars has a fetish she wants to reveal !

I've been too shy to let everyone know It drives me crazy thinking of giving golden showers ! Is there anyone out there who has an opinion on the subject ?
Eeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
</opinion>
Now we shouldn't judge other peoples fetishes.
better to be pissed off than pissed on. include me out!
and i can say there are about a million things id love to do with you having you piss on me aint one of them. that being said i guess if it helped bring you enjoyment id probably give it a try
I've been too shy to let everyone know It drives me crazy thinking of giving golden showers ! Is there anyone out there who has an opinion on the subject ? Originally Posted by bentley stars
I ilke the ones made from natural stone with multiple heads and a lot of room for sex. I don't think it would be pratical to make one from gold. It would be to slick and cold.
Don't worry about the cold responses Bentley. A LOT of us like to give golden showers, but I have found that the guys that want them rarely post about it because they are shy about it or fear judgement from the other board members. I guess some things are more taboo than others. Just letting the guys know you do it is good, hopefully you will get some PMs!

Also if you have P411 there is actually a check-box in the "activities provider likes..." section for GS, so that helps the guys know it is OK to ask you too.
Dannie is not into golden showers, giving or receiving...but Dannie doesn't judge anyone on whatever it is that floats your boat. Dannie knows that we all like different things.
Dannie will be referring to herself in third person from now on, it seems to be a growing trend.
Hey, whatever gets a woman off, I'm up for unless it's dong/sack torture or pooping, lol. I've been pissed on before. The lady friend wasn't trying to give me golden shower, but she was drunk off her ass and pissed all over me when O'd...I was in shock for a minute, she moaned and said sorry, but kept on grinding..

Afterwards, she kept apologizing. I told her no biggie (her sheets), but she said "no, I'm sorry I didn't stop after I did it, but believe it or not when I pissed, I got turned on more".
Dannie is not into golden showers, giving or receiving...but Dannie doesn't judge anyone on whatever it is that floats your boat. Dannie knows that we all like different things.
Dannie will be referring to herself in third person from now on, it seems to be a growing trend. Originally Posted by Dannie
The Jasser says that he wants to "hot dog" The Dannie repeatedly until completion. That is all.

If I ever give a GS, I want to look down at her eyes and say "now, whenever I say who's the masta, you say ShoooooNuffff"
Check your P411 PMs, sweet lady!
  • T-Can
  • 09-30-2010, 09:03 AM
Accidental golden showers are a bit........well.........unexpe cted (hence the word, accidental). CanDo no likey!

CanDo likes the opinion of The Dannie. CanDo also likes Jasser's avatar but CanDo would prefer him to change it back to the Hoff. CanDo likes this thread that Bentley Starzz.....um...Stars posted - thanks Bentley!
and i can say there are about a million things id love to do with you having you piss on me aint one of them. that being said i guess if it helped bring you enjoyment id probably give it a try Originally Posted by petiteassman
It's a wise man that knows when to be open-minded.
Now we shouldn't judge other peoples fetishes. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Thank you Tara I was about to say the same thing.

I've been a victim of, err received a golden shower.... In the shower. It is an interesting kink I suppose.

Hey guys, most of you like when your hot cum is on a woman's face, tits, etc. so I guess this is their revenge?
CanDo also likes Jasser's avatar but CanDo would prefer him to change it back to the Hoff. CanDo likes this thread that Bentley Starzz.....um...Stars posted - thanks Bentley! Originally Posted by CanDo01
Funny you mention it, I was going to bring it out of retirement this week.

Lol @ Starzzz