Where is everybody?

I've been trying to set an appointment for today with a classy lady in Dallas. I've sent out 5 PM's since yesterday to ladies on my to-do list with not one reply. Whats up with that? Everybody made enough $ this week? Anyone want to jump on my to-do list?
im around
A question. Is PM the prefered way of contact for the ladies you want to see? Most will say on their sites how best to contact them.
smooches
mr mason .... I would love to see you anytime!
Hey, girl! I need to see you soon, too. How was your Bday?
There you have it! I was PM'd by a really nice lady in the D who even took the time to ask what I like and prefer. Very nice and refreshing approach. I should work on my Dallas list more often. Anybody ever consider starting a "trolling" thread?

Maybe?
Good point. 'Cept she doesn't look like anyone on my to-do list. Not sayin I wouldn't add her......
I've been trying to set an appointment for today with a classy lady in Dallas. I've sent out 5 PM's since yesterday to ladies on my to-do list with not one reply. Whats up with that? Everybody made enough $ this week? Anyone want to jump on my to-do list? Originally Posted by Mr. Mason
For those of us in school, last week/this week/next week are finals week (depending on the school). Me, I'm about five days behind in returning emails. Eep.

I dunno if that's what's going on with the ladies you contacted, but it might be part of it.
I wonder what store she shopping at....good eye candy for the other shoppers...yummm!!!

she can be on my to-do list!!

Maybe?
Originally Posted by Matador
I wonder what store she shopping at....good eye candy for the other shoppers...yummm!!!

she can be on my to-do list!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow
That would be a heckuv a list to be on!!!!
I'll be first!
ES Gardner's Mason was a manly lawyer. However, Raymond Burr was a flaming homosexual who would much rather have bent Paul Drake over the desk than Della. So maybe there's this background thing about Mason sending out strange "do not contact" vibes. I dunno, but at least it trumps shopping and finals for kharmic depth.
ES Gardner's Mason was a manly lawyer. However, Raymond Burr was a flaming homosexual who would much rather have bent Paul Drake over the desk than Della. So maybe there's this background thing about Mason sending out strange "do not contact" vibes. I dunno, but at least it trumps shopping and finals for kharmic depth. Originally Posted by phildo
Not quite sure what you mean by "sending out strange do not contact vibes". Could you please clarify? BTW, picked the name randomly...didn't realize Burr was gay. Not exactly my generation, but something to consider.