WANTS A DADDY ON THE SIDE

So I have a couple of provider friendly female friends who work for professional men as administrative assistants or somewhat similar. They get paid almost nothing per week, but also have a job with a paycheck, since there already making enough money being providers and all they don't really care the pay as long as they can have a legit income for tax each year there boss gets to pay only 500.00 per week and each day whenever he wants can have all the fun he wants at whatever time he chooses. that Is so freaking hot to me Just thinking about it turns me on right now.

yummy!
I really think I would enjoy this... So let me know if there are any takers, but please be serious. I would really like a real legitimate job. Being on time, and keeping the arrangement of the scheduled hours, being on payroll, and then at lunch time or in my boss's car, or when no one is around and were staying late at the office. Some wild intense hot pleasure
Drama Free/5yrs administrative field/presentable/wild
and i'll even take the lip ring out
512-905-0646
Is anyone else picturing the AFLAC goose when they ready this?
  • S-Man
  • 12-14-2010, 09:32 AM
If someone is filing a tax return with a W-2 or 1099-R for $X amount, wouldn't the company need to file paperwork stating that it paid the filer the same amount?
I'll pass.
If someone is filing a tax return with a W-2 or 1099-R for $X amount, wouldn't the company need to file paperwork stating that it paid the filer the same amount? Originally Posted by S-Man
Of course. Maybe I read the OP's comments too quickly, but I don't see where anything other than proper IRS reporting is stated or implied.
In theory I think this would sound pretty good to some guys, but anytime you have a legitimate employee with a legit company, legit salary, etc, etc and there is hanky panky going on at the same time, it sounds like a sexual harrassment lawsuit waiting to happen if the shit ever hits the fan.

She can cut off the hanky panky at any time, but there would be no way for him to cut off the employer/employee relationship in response without losing his shorts so to speak and her ending up with a big payday. Nothing personal Gin, I'm not singleing you or your friends out here, just a really really really really bad idea in general for the guy.
I think that is what she is saying. I've known a few providers that had similar arrangements. They actually did work set hours and performed administrative functions for their paychecks. They just offered extracurricular activities on the side.

Unfortunately, the situations with which I'm familiar did not end well. Jealous coworkers, spouses, etc., tended to make the arrangement unviable in the long run.

Hope it works out for you, Gin. I can see the long-term benefit to you in pursuing this strategy: real work experience, steady paycheck, establishing an income for credit, etc.
Ya right, so that you can get all access to my personal info, tax info and know my place of work, my profession -- I am so looking like an idiot to hire !!
  • ~Ze~
  • 12-14-2010, 09:52 AM
WANTS A DADDY ON THE SIDE Originally Posted by GIN*CHERRYBOMB*JOY
~Z~ Wonders what her "other" daddy will think about her having one on the side....

Her "friend" I guess who is pimping out incalls and using her as a reference Here....

Or the OTHER incall Here....

OR is helping her "business" Here.....post number 11...

--------------------------------

We are in a very umm... legally challenged ... profession. Why would anyone want to add more pressure by fueling problems with obvious tax/income fraud? IN THE OPEN!!!!

*going back to my cubby hole*

Dannie- can I call you Daddie?
lol this is hilarious
And by the way, must say this is the biggest AD I have seen in recent time !!
~Z~ Wonders what her "other" daddy will think about her having one on the side....

Her "friend" I guess who is pimping out incalls and using her as a reference Here....

Or the OTHER incall Here....

OR is helping her "business" Here.....post number 11...

--------------------------------

We are in a very umm... legally challenged ... profession. Why would anyone want to add more pressure by fueling problems with obvious tax/income fraud? IN THE OPEN!!!!

*going back to my cubby hole*

Dannie- can I call you Daddie? Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Maybe he can lease you out the office space? Just an idea.
  • S-Man
  • 12-14-2010, 10:07 AM
Of course. Maybe I read the OP's comments too quickly, but I don't see where anything other than proper IRS reporting is stated or implied. Originally Posted by ftworthmale
Since she was explaining what her friends do, I assumed she was interested in doing the same.
They get paid almost nothing per week, but also have a job with a paycheck, since there already making enough money being providers and all they don't really care the pay as long as they can have a legit income for tax each year Originally Posted by GIN*CHERRYBOMB*JOY
Awh my favorite buddies always checking in on me.
1.Deli mex chill out its going to be OK.
2.Blizzard too funny
3.Lion heart and Tin man MUAH!!!!! seriously.
So I guess it's a bad idea. too bad I figured too good to be true anyway. I just assumed If I tried to pull any shit my boss would use all my real information real name, home address, facebook acct. etc. and expose me with my eccie showcase, p411, ads, photos etc. But i guess that wouldn't matter to some providers. OH and
4. TOTALLY uncalled for...removed by staff for bad taste...sd
xoxoxoxo Gin