Advice Please

Hey there all. I just signed up on here this morning. Totally new, I have been browsing and wanted some advice on how to see the ladies on here. I need to be verified I suppose. Do I see Backpage ladies or are there some here that will see you with no references?

Any help would be great!
BP = a big NO... It won't get you closer to your goal, but it can lead you to disappointment and trouble...

You have a few options...

1) post in ISO... Explain that you are new and what you are looking for.. You should get a few responses from girls who will see new guys...

2) find a girl you like and contact her... Many will see new guys and you really have nothing to lose...

3) P411
  • BLM69
  • 08-18-2016, 01:32 PM
There's some eccie women that post on BP, a lot of them started on BP and end up here
Welcome aboard the drama board known as Eccie!

You can do a search for newbie friendly providers on here. But, to let you know, it does not matter the site they are listed on, I had my worst experience from a provider who advertised only on P411, which is suppose to be a step up from Eccie. As BLM said, many ladies on here also advertise on BP and many other sources and it is the same ladies. Screen well, do not be afraid to ask questions and most of all, have fun!
Thanks to all! I posted an ISO and now a decision will have to be made.
  • grean
  • 08-18-2016, 02:52 PM
P411 is probably your best option if you want to just hot the ground running. You'll have to be screened by P411 by using work info.

Else find a couple of newbie friendly girls to build references.
If you're looking for action right away follow GWG's advice. Long-term 411 is the way to go but it won't get your dick wet tonight.

If you're seeking bareback love ask them in advance if they enjoy the rawdog.
P411 is probably your best option if you want to just hot the ground running. You'll have to be screened by P411 by using work info.

Else find a couple of newbie friendly girls to build references. Originally Posted by grean
and even if you have a p411 account/id, dont be surprised or get bent out of shape if a provider wont accept that or wants more references and/or info.
if they want more info, only give her the info you are comfortable providing. dont let her guilt trip or con you "well, all my guys have done so, sweetie."

good luck!!
Lots of cash is the answer
Preferred 411 will give you access to far more newbie friendly providers with far less effort. But its still on you to research to help increase the odds of a happy session.
Selena51 sees newbies and she is an awesome fuck. She charges a lot but she will get you in the game.
Just keep posting here - there are a few providers who like dick and with a handle like yours you'll have to chase them away.
When I started a few years ago I joined P411 and looked for newbie friendly providers. I found Red Headed Julie who was willing to see me.
+ 1 red headed Julie