Greek prep

How does a provider prepare for the Greek experience? My girlfriend, not in the hobby, wants to try it - but wants to do it safely for the both of us. Is there any type of preparation we should be aware of? Not meaning to be gross about it, but is an enema a good idea? A cleanse of any sort? Any info is greatly appreciated!
Start with these threads from the Another Realm forum:

Prepping for Anal - the Master Class

Greek prep
Thanks, interesting reads.
Ever hear of the Dirty Ssnchez?
Ever hear of the Dirty Ssnchez? Originally Posted by pyramider

Do that and you WILL get kicked in the balls!

That's just wrong pyramider, lol.
Go slow. Start small. Pinky, a finger, you have to warm the oven up first. And use lots of lube. If you do it right she might even enjoy it
Start by lubing up your ass and having your girlfriend stick her finger in it. Work your way up to two fingers, then a dildo, then when you are ready let her fist you.
That is some kinda fucking funny!
Douche and lube!
Douche, plenty of Taco Bell, and lube! Originally Posted by Lena Duvall

You forgot to mention adding flavor ...
Make it a process over many days as far as building the size of what gets inserted, stretching the muscles over time. If you've ever tried to learn to do the splits or some other feat of stretching then you know that you aren't going to do it the first time you try it. The rectum is a muscle, stretch it slowly, over time and you might just end up with a Greek goddess girlfriend.
Douche and lube! Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Plus butt plug ... and personally I don't eat like for at least 8hrs (because what goes in must come out lol (so needless to say I don't do last minute Greek)).