Favoritism . . .

Noticing . . . But to each their own . . Love my regS <3
Good deal...I think??
I never saw favoritism on eccie. Personalities shine through. People have their preferences. Babe, there is a market for everyone
I dont think its a black or white thing I think it just comes down to people have different taste. For me personally it comes down to what I am in the mood for. Since I am the one paying I get to choose what I want. If I feel like seeing a black girl I do and if I dont then I dont. I dont think race plays much on who the guys choose to see. If a girl is hot and has good reviews I see her. I could care less what color she is. I am sure there are some white guys who just wont see black women just like there are some black guys who wont see white women. But thats to be expected I guess to some degree.

Now if you really want to talk about racism in the hobby its much easier to point out all the girls who have NBA policies. There is a ton of racism against black men in the hobby. I hate it for the decent black guys out there getting shut down before ever having a chance to see someone. I can see both sides of this though as I have had many providers recount stories of violence at the hands of a black man causing them to go to a NBA policy. I take that with a grain of salt though as I think a large majority of girls with NBA in their adds have a black pimp or bf and he doesnt want a bigger badder guy coming along and taking his meal ticket. At least thats what I have come to believe over the years.

I think its kind of dead in hburg. That might have a lot more to do with it if its slow for you. I saw where Muse canceled her visit there today and I am sure if she had enough bookings she would have made the stop.

Looking at your showcase and rates I would see you if you were closer. Its just to long a drive for me.
I dont think its a black or white thing I think it just comes down to people have different taste. For me personally it comes down to what I am in the mood for. Since I am the one paying I get to choose what I want. If I feel like seeing a black girl I do and if I dont then I dont. I dont think race plays much on who the guys choose to see. If a girl is hot and has good reviews I see her. I could care less what color she is. I am sure there are some white guys who just wont see black women just like there are some black guys who wont see white women. But thats to be expected I guess to some degree.

Now if you really want to talk about racism in the hobby its much easier to point out all the girls who have NBA policies. There is a ton of racism against black men in the hobby. I hate it for the decent black guys out there getting shut down before ever having a chance to see someone. I can see both sides of this though as I have had many providers recount stories of violence at the hands of a black man causing them to go to a NBA policy. I take that with a grain of salt though as I think a large majority of girls with NBA in their adds have a black pimp or bf and he doesnt want a bigger badder guy coming along and taking his meal ticket. At least thats what I have come to believe over the years.

I think its kind of dead in hburg. That might have a lot more to do with it if its slow for you. I saw where Muse canceled her visit there today and I am sure if she had enough bookings she would have made the stop.

Looking at your showcase and rates I would see you if you were closer. Its just to long a drive for me. Originally Posted by BassCat
Thank You Bass Cat
In the short time I've been active (since the first of this year), I have found that, for some men, a major factor is the services a lady provides.
Yes, there is favoritism if that's what you want to call it. We even have an acronym for it ATFs. All customers have there favorite, that is normal. Do you prefer Coke over Pepsi? Well, that is favoritism. Do you not buy cheap brand name clothing, if not that is favoritism too. Nothing wrong with favoritism in the market place, in fact without it capitalism crumbles.

I only buy clothes that I like or favor. I only buy food I favor and here is no different, I only buy sex from those I find appealing and favor. The trick is to become the one I favor or the consumer favors instead of bitching about why you are not the favorite, that's how our economy works.
. The trick is to become the one I favor or the consumer favors instead of bitching about why you are not the favorite, that's how our economy works. Originally Posted by gentlemantoo

There ya go! ^^^^
I didn't really see her as bitching about it . How can she have a chance at becoming a favorite if she never gets the chance ? I don't think she started the topic to get reversed bitched out but is genuinely curious and looking for feedback . Nothing wrong with that . How does one earn " favor " or become ATF without contact ? I certainly don't have the answer . gentletoo is onto something though when he mentions appeal and marketing .

Seasoned Muse knows what she's talking about . If anyone could offer you sound advice it would be her . Appeal can come through expanded services and good prices which is the norm for new products , people etc until you get established . The more people you see and the better the service then you expose yourself to more clients like gentletoo who will review you . It can be hard to get noticed in the 250 to 300 category until you become ATF for a few people .

Look at Cassie as an example , she exploded onto the scene offering good expanded services at a good price point and she has stellar reviews popping out of the woodwork . Maybe she gets a little less but by george she is working . The biggest thing I see happen on this board concerning this is a new girl comes onto the scene with good service at a good price . They get popular for a bit and then they jack up the price . Then their activity drops like a brick . I see it happen over and over and over again . One hundred dollar price hike and suddenly they aren't so popular anymore and wondering why business seems so dead . Price needs to be subject to a reality check .Just MHO .
Lol I make a small post and a few feathers are ruffled . Far from bitching , like I said I ADORE my regulars but thank you ALL . This post has sent many to my inbox expressing their like for me . OH and btw who mentioned black and white ? hmm... All I said was favoritism .. funny a little post that was so harmless could come with such replies lol .. I always loved being a cause to a reaction
Most of my clients don't review but it definitely has not been dead for me here . Like I said, harmless opinion of MY own . Happy hunting to all & for those who visit me or plan to and have contacted me. . . always appreciated <3
Oh..... this is why you are sending me crappy pm's saying "don't test me, k?"
Looks like you are the one with the ruffled feathers ma'am. Instead of sending me pm's bitching at me because you didn't like my comment, maybe work on yourself to become a favorite. Just an option...
Baby you know EXACTLY why I sent that message I'm amused , I thought you had a call to tend to ? Guess you had time for me after all Shall we continue in messages ?
No, I said I had work, as in I own my own company outside of the hobby... get your facts straight darling. I can definitely see why you think there is favoritism. Carry on....
Work is work baby , either one should keep you busy enough instead you are here , entertaining a "young" provider such as myself . I said favoritism in reference to some of the guys who do reviews and others who do not . Regardless my clientele has not decreased in the slightest bit . As I have stated, many of mine choose not to review and that is A-OK with me . It was a mere opinion , and my message (which a "mature" woman such as YOUR self could have very well ignored) was all trivial to me . You read the message yourself lol . You like drama I hear though so, seeing as how I have just posted for the weekend we both have "work" to do ... Toodaloo darling <3