Spinner

Ok guys so what is y'alls definition of a spinner I would love to know I'm new to this and have never heard that term before please don't think I'm crazy lol
she sits on your dick and when you want to see the back, she just spins around facing your feet. that's a spinner. only recommended for ladies between 90-105 lbs.
  • dgc92
  • 11-10-2018, 01:16 PM
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=spinner

I don't really think it's meant to be taken literally, the way darkwader is talking about, but now that he mentions it.... sure, maybe.
Scarlett....you have no showcase. You may be a spinner. And, you have no GENERAL location. Nobody can see you if we don't know what we don't know
Scarlett....you have no showcase. You may be a spinner. And, you have no GENERAL location. Nobody can see you if we don't know what we don't know Originally Posted by Tsmokies
She has pictures in her reviews. She is a spinner. 5'2" 114lb
She has pictures in her reviews. She is a spinner. 5'2" 114lb Originally Posted by txexetoo
Thanks! Appears to be true!
  • BLM69
  • 11-11-2018, 01:01 PM
Spinners are my favorite now a days, I define it as a woman with a skinny lean body, a flat stomach and no fat hanging. Weight varies according to hight but usually from 95lbs for the shorties to 125lbs for the taller women
Small, petite woman. While it can apply to taller woman, it doesn't seem "right" to call a 5'11" lady a 'spinner' even if she's skinny.

Of course spinner is relative. A 5'4" 200 lb woman might feel like a spinner to a big, thick-neck Jenkins, James Harrison-esque dude. I'm accustomed to larger women so anything under 160 feels small, almost fragile.
I think the ‘’rule of 100’’ was a good way to define it. Adding measurements bust, waist and hips should be about 100. That was a long time ago, most girls now like to have bigger butts so I would make it 110.
Thin, flexible, petite