Rain Before the Beautiful Sunshine

As Women, we have a great sense of intuition and are usually pretty good at using it... Or at least I thought I was! LOL
Has anyone, guy or girl, ever had the most nerve wrecking feeling that an encounter wasn't going to go well or something just had to be off? whether it be the location or any reason as to why it wouldn't go as expected...

Then it happens and you end up having the most amazing experience, personalities matched along with outstanding performance on both ends.

This happens to me sometimes. Then when its over I'm usually left feeling so stupid lol questioning why I was even nervous in the first place.. I guess it has a lot to do with the major changes this year in the hobby world. Being "Verified" doesn't really mean much as it used too.. Anyone else agree?

Yes, lol. But I just chalk it up to it being my anxiety. Sometimes I can't tell the difference between my gut or just me being anxious on meeting someone new. c(;
A few years ago, I went to meet someone for (what I thought was) the first time at a hotel in Farmers Branch. I had heard some things about how FB police actively crack down on the hobby. I arrive and there are three cop cars out front and the cops are in the lobby.

I was hesitant at first but threw caution to the wind, strode through the lobby to the elevator like I belonged there, and ended up having a great session. Turns out the provider was someone I had seen before when she went by a different name. I even used her old name as a reference to see her.
Not with the hobby, but I do this all the time. My ex was always dragging me to events I didn't want to go to. She would keep nagging me until I eventually agree to go just to shut her up.

But then, once I got there, I'd have an awesome time.
Always good to learn the difference between reasonable butterflies and genuine red flags.
Anyone who is not at least a little concerned going in to a new and potentially bad situation needs to question their sanity. But in the absence of legitimate red flags need to differentiate that nervous feeling from premonitions. Most of all never fall in to trap of telling yourself you got some kind of ESP or something just because you are woman.
Yes! It happens all the time!
I can usually tell within the first minute of him walking in the door .... and that little voice says .... WOW....THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN!

I DO feel a bit nervous on the first visit always ... but because I've thoroughly screened this person, I know I'm safe.

If you make that connection instantly when they walk in...the excitement builds from there!