Overheard in the airport security line ...

Three year old girl, complaining about her four year old brother, to her mother: Mommy, he won't share it with me!

Mother: Well, you didn't ask him to share it, you just took it from him. You need to get him to give it to you, and make him think it was his idea!

It is, apparently, never too early to teach your daughter how to manipulate the men in her life!
LOL! Awesome advice. What a smart mom.
This advice is handy for both (all?) genders.
She is so right though, insinuations go much further than out right asking for something with no reason given.

"Give me that" is not as effective as "I like your toy. I wish I had one like that."
This advice is handy for both (all?) genders.
She is so right though, insinuations go much further than out right asking for something with no reason given. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
+1 to all genders.

I don't know about other guys, but I've always thought my mom was unique in that while she was teaching my sister how to manipulate men she was spending as much time and energy teaching me the same lessons so I wouldn't be manipulated by women. I got better grades than my sister! lol

"Give me that" is not as effective as "I like your toy. I wish I had one like that." Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Jasmine my DEAR You can play with my TOY if you want!!! LOL
XOXO Levi
Jasmine my DEAR You can play with my TOY if you want!!! LOL
XOXO Levi Originally Posted by levibob56
Nice to know Levibob56