Would you see a Provder with a Mobile Incall? (and i'm not talking about an RV)

http://www.lexanimotorcars.com/vehic...l5-b#!overview

I'm sure you're laughing , but seriously what would you do if you called up a provider and she told you she had a Lexani L5-B Incall?

I was looking at a magazine today and i saw an ad for Lexanti executive vehicles, and man do they look upscale! First thing i said was, now that could be a nifty incall! lol

Now i dont want anyone to get me wrong this is also about humor but could you imagine? A provider being able to come to you and still provide an incall, just park around the corner lol! While still not sacraficing the luxury of a 5 star incall!

I would love to hear if any gents or ladies have ever heard of a provider operating out of a "mobile Incall" It sounds genius to me but i know its not practical ....
or is it? lol

It's always good to try new things.
Wow, that does look nice inside. I'd be game to try it. Seems safer than a hotel.
Shaggin' Wagon
Does it have stabilizers? I once fucked in a camper trailer and every body in the camp ground was aware of what we were doing.
Might be fun!! Hope the shocks are really good....otherwise the rockin' would draw some unwanted attention!!!

Definitely worth a try...maybe rent one and let's find out!! Haha!!!!
I have been looking for the price online but can not find it. I am pretty sure, from visiting the website of the company that these are designed around the form as a private jet... It really looks like they have gutted out the entire car and totally rebuilt it. I'm guessing a mobile retreat like this one is gonna cost you like; *drum roll* ..... 75,000 maybe more with all the electronics on it, but i'm no "the price is right" queen
Hi Gal, No I feel a running water bathroom is required.
Hi Gal, No I feel a running water bathroom is required. Originally Posted by diddleman
lol good one diddle! I didnt even think of that
Don't come aknocking if the van is arocking!!!!!! Probably much more than 75k.
Don't come aknocking if the van is arocking!!!!!! Probably much more than 75k. Originally Posted by bigdaddyhm
I remember that saying the late 70s and early 80s whne custom Vans were popular

But the reverse!.

If this van's a rockin don't come a knockin,

I would love to rock your van Mya
I thought about getting one as much as I travel but I have to have A huge shower
hehe thank you AT6Texan, I have never gotten busy in a van before lol so i didnt even think about all the shaking lol.

The idea is pretty cool tho, i laugh every time i think about it lol, "a mobile incall" Genius!
I've seen clients in mobiles nicer and as nice than that and love it! And I always tell them if they need a traveling buddy, I'm game! Its something different and new...like an adventure. Its nice to park it in front of a lake or some romantic scenery.
  • 12-16-2012, 10:34 PM
Mobile incall might be nice sometimes. I'm a trucker, most of us have a bed right behind the driver's seat. When "having fun" in the sleeper, the truck can definatly get a rocking! It's pretty certain what's going on inside when the cb antennas look like windshield wipers on high speed!
A mobile incall operater has to be careful where you might do your business. Lots of eyes out there, lots of people jealous of the activity inside might wanna drop a dime on ya.