Ranger Season Tix

• Lanny
  • 08-03-2010, 07:23 AM
I have Ranger Tickets That I will sell on a game by game basis...Section 138 35 rows from field...Located btween first base and right field foul pole...Seats are covered by shade of 2nd level and still have view of Diamond Vision....
GREAT SEATS, I just cant go to every game... I will sell for face value which is 40 bucks per seat OR 50 bucks per seat for Yankees/RedSox games...If you get 2 or more games, I can include a Cuervo Gold Club Pass, which is Sports Bar Located behind HomePlate that only the best ticketholders have access to...GREAT place to grab a drink or 2 before game and the view is so good, I have watched a few innings and even entire games from in there...
PM me with interest...and any Ladies that are interest...
Bartering is a DISTINCT POSSIBILITY...

Lanny
Awesome, I'll be contacting you shortly.
  • Lanny
  • 08-05-2010, 08:33 AM
Reasonably certain I have these tix underpriced at 125 for pair, probably gonna raise the price with next CL ad for the Red Sox Fri and Sat Nite games next Weekend...
BUT will honor that price for fellow hobbyist...OR...if any Ladies are interested...PERHAPS we could work sumpn out...Hmmm, never done a barter type thing, but certainly willing to discuss....Fri 8/13 and Sat 8/14 vs REDSOX....PM me about these OR any other remaining games...Yankees are back in town for Weekend Series in September.....

Lanny