The Cowboys and Bengals Pregame

Okay so who is ready for tonight's first pregame? Knowing that Terrell Owens, Pacman Jones, and Tank Johnson use to play for the Cowboys, now play for Cincinnati. Do you think that will hurt us tonight?
Given that it is only a preseason game, I am not too excited about it. But since I am a Bengals fan I am going to be watching it anyway
I think the real fun starts in a few weeks, when the Cowboys go down to the Texans
Not too worried about it. It's pre-season, the starters will only be in a few plays.
Okay so who is ready for tonight's first pregame? Knowing that Terrell Owens, Pacman Jones, and Tank Johnson use to play for the Cowboys, now play for Cincinnati. Do you think that will hurt us tonight? Originally Posted by Tara Evans
terrell owens?aka butter finger's

Pacman the gang banger

So long as Tank leaves the ak-47 at home
It's preseason and this is Romeo's I mean Romo's last year
QB of the Dallas Cowboys and goodbye coach Philips

I don't know which two teams will play in Cowboys new stadium for the super bowl but
sure isn't going to the boys!
  • Lanny
  • 08-08-2010, 10:37 AM
I think the real fun starts in a few weeks, when the Cowboys go down to the Texans Originally Posted by Hawkeye
+1 on that Hawk....Texans fans have SEVERE "Cowboy Envy"....

I have a brother in Conroe (just north of HTown), who is working on Cowboy/Texan Tix for the REG season game....They are already in a frenzy over this game...They are actually having a LOTTERY type drawing for the right to purchase Single Game Tix for JUST the Cowboy Game...
If you have never done it...You HAVE to go to a Road Game, Fully Decked out in all of the Cowboy Paraphenalia you can get your hands on...Its AN ABSOLUTE BLAST to make sombody your BIYATCH...ON THEIR HOME TURF!...ESPECIALLY when your in a place with so much Cowboy HATE...
While there are some Boys Fans in Houston, they are FAR outweighed by old Oilers Fans who never felt like they got their due AND TEXANS fans that Despise US.......

AS for Tara's OP....with starters playing only one to two series, ya better not tune in after 715 or youll miss what little potential there is for fireworks...But I would simply LOVE to see BRADY JAMES knock TO Diva on his Pompous A$$, and help him up and ask him if "Likes Him some Me, Now".....

Could be a HUGE year for DA Boys....if we keep Romo upright (D Free and Co stay healthy) and we get some decent safety play...Only major concern is Kicking; not 2 sure Buehler is the one I want attempting a 40 yarder with game on line....

WHAT A GREAT TIME OF YEAR FOR DFW SPORTS FAN...RANGERS KICKN A$$ AND COWBOY TIME!!!!
I don't know which two teams will play in Cowboys new stadium for the super bowl but
sure isn't going to the boys! Originally Posted by Dick Diamond
You should know better than that. When have "the boys" ever done what was expected. I never count them out until they do put that bullet in their foot. Will be glad to see the last of Wade, though.
Tara I think you forgot Roy Williams, the other one, the safety. He started out well in Dallas and then became a weak link on the defense because he could get beat deep. I am glad you started a Game Day Thread, you just earned some points with me. haha.

I like pre season games because you get to see the backups and rookies get some playing time, but I think pre season should be shortened to 3 games not the usual 4 or 5 games. Unfortunately, we wont get to see Dez Bryant tonight.
The Bengals are gonna try to go 9 and 7 this season. 9 arrests and 7 convictions.
The Bengals are gonna try to go 9 and 7 this season. 9 arrests and 7 convictions. Originally Posted by angusranch

LOL, the police blotter will be busy again this season.
Tara I think you forgot Roy Williams, the other one, the safety. He started out well in Dallas and then became a weak link on the defense because he could get beat deep. I am glad you started a Game Day Thread, you just earned some points with me. haha.

I like pre season games because you get to see the backups and rookies get some playing time, but I think pre season should be shortened to 3 games not the usual 4 or 5 games. Unfortunately, we wont get to see Dez Bryant tonight. Originally Posted by TexRich
I am telling you folks, you cannot believe how good Dez is. I am an OSU season ticket holder and got to watch Dez for 2.3 years. He gets so much higher than the defenders can get plus very little has been said about his punt returning abilities

Here is a pic on our practice field and the fence is 12 feet tall
Dallas won the game.