Can someone tell me where to find FC2 female condoms in stores in dallas area?

All I can see is the online availability. Would like to buy them, but don't know where I am guaranteed to find them in stores? Anyone has any ideas where to find them?
You can get these for free at the STD Clinic. I have a couple of them on hand, and I really don't care too much for this brand of female condom.

Inserting the plastic ring base is incredibly tedious and just downright uncomfortable.
Condom Sense stores carry them.
You can get these for free at the STD Clinic. I have a couple of them on hand, and I really don't care too much for this brand of female condom.

Inserting the plastic ring base is incredibly tedious and just downright uncomfortable. Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
Ok which brand is better for you? From what I read, when the girl gets the hang of it, FC 2 seems to be the best. Haven't tried female condoms so far.
Condom Sense stores carry them. Originally Posted by Bubble Head
Thanks man, thats where I looked first, but didn't find them listed online. Didn't go to the store, so need to try that.
Sara Secrets and most condom stores should carry this product. The cost is about 3 bucks per condom.

Inserting the plastic ring base is incredibly tedious and just downright uncomfortable. Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
I like to use one of my little finger vibrators to help with placement.

+1 on Sara's Secret
Thanks Ladies for the input:-) Is FC 2 the best, anyone of you care to provide input there?
Ok which brand is better for you? From what I read, when the girl gets the hang of it, FC 2 seems to be the best. Haven't tried female condoms so far. Originally Posted by Incognito44
Sorry, I meant to say that I don't like the female condom in general. Maybe it's just me and frivolous sex, but I've had some less than stellar experiences.

I like to use one of my little finger vibrators to help with placement.

+1 on Sara's Secret Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Thanks THN! I didn't think about that. I will have to try that in the future when I get the urge to use female condoms again. So far, I've been using the good 'ole male condom!
Read the thread in the national discussion area about female condoms. This looks pretty interesting. THN we may have to try this!

Is this pretty common in DFW or will most of you girls be against it? It seemed reasonably accepted at the national discussion.