Review's.....................

What's your opinion of them ?

Necessary for accountability.
  • Old-T
  • 03-23-2012, 07:36 AM
They can be useful, but many are not. They can be helpful research but are often not critical. For me a well written review is very useful: it gives me insight about a lady's personality and attitude. If there are any serious issues to be aware of. Is her profile reasonably accurate. The rest of it I don't care a lot about because I find so many of the specific events are YMMV even when it doesn't say so.

However, if a lady is an active poster I can get most of that from her posts and from exchanging PMs. The biggest value of reviews is for ladies who don't have a lot of presence in the community otherwise.
PIA to do, so I quit doing them for the most part.

Rarely reliable.

Guys exaggerate; ladies use exaggerated reviews to tout their skillz.

Basically, they're built on a foundation of quicksand.
Some reviews you can just plain see through as being to fluffy, others that have been written by seasoned and more reputable guys can really boost a provider's reputation....especially if they are just getting started....but to just rely on reviews is not the answer, it's how she mingles with the different threads and how she presents herself in her ads and the PM's and chat rooms...If she comes across as bitchy, uninformed, whinny, rude, or needy then those reviews won't help a bit, even if they are 5 star reviews.
They're somewhat helpful, but exaggerated most times. They are not dependable for physical description . However they do give you rates , and tell you possible activities. So for that they are helpful.
Reviews are very helpful to me. I learn what is on her menu and no matter how exaggerated the form of the activity, the activity still takes place. For example CIM is pretty damned important to me, swallowing I could care less about, but I hate her pulling me out unless we are going to blow on hers breasts or something else. One lady felt me getting ready pulled me out of mouth put her hand over the top of Mr. Happy, to block the explosion going all over, and she did not tug or jerk or do anything, did not like that, just me.

But from a review I know if she is agreeable to CIM or not. Also, if many reviews, I learn if she is a dainty, soft, sensual lover or is she rough, tumble, and get busy kinda gal. Consistency in reviews tells me info.

I also learn her rates from reviews when she does not have a website. I learn how easy or difficult contact is with her or not. I get a lot of info from reviews even with all the exaggerations.

I love to write, so writing reviews is actually fun for me. I try to be honest and accurate. Sometimes I just forget though, for eaxample I was with a lady recently and I blew everywhere, it was right for the moment and after the orgasm from BBBJ/HJ, licking, etc. etc. I heard her slurping, just do not remeber if she was doing that to the juice or from spittle. She wiped me with her hands and it was all over her arms, but Idk if she licked it up or washed it off, to me I could care less, but i know in a review to some guys those details make a difference. Hell, I say go wash it off, no worries to me. But that is the issue from an author's point of view.
Some are good some are useless.
I like reviews as well,I have been on p4 for a very long time and found that some gents prefer to remain "utr" to internet posts,chats,reviews etc. but have had tons of wonderful experiences which would have been good reviews to read about.

I also think that they are cool to have as a provider in our home base but an over abundance can sometimes appear odd...like not spread out here and there and having the most dates stacked as doing travels etc. TRUE there are those who you see pop up quite often just the bcd to some reviewing I have seen happen in the review scene in other forums reminded me of areas where reviews were so important that it drew more attention and in a not so good way to a few.

I always wanted to be able to review a guy...That would be too fun

I guess I pretty much agree with all of you that posted in your statements.It is good to have reviews and even if they are scattered out somewhat from 1-2 yrs. or so and the provider has been established it is a very positive thing.

awhile back a forum had a thread about view counts,review counts and provider posts using the social sites as examples like how many friends,views,followers etc. like a popularity thing. I don't think that those make a person,it just appears as if they have more time or have done something to get the attention.Whether negative or positive you will see the numbers rise when the marketing is directed in many ways or fashions.It can be true a good thing or even overrated.

Good pros and cons in this topic!

Also there are some other review sites like Ter. So if a provider has details posted you may find reviews in her site,and links etc as well as just one area.
Reviews are very helpful to me. I learn what is on her menu and no matter how exaggerated the form of the activity, the activity still takes place. For example CIM is pretty damned important to me, swallowing I could care less about, but I hate her pulling me out unless we are going to blow on hers breasts or something else. One lady felt me getting ready pulled me out of mouth put her hand over the top of Mr. Happy, to block the explosion going all over, and she did not tug or jerk or do anything, did not like that, just me.

But from a review I know if she is agreeable to CIM or not. Also, if many reviews, I learn if she is a dainty, soft, sensual lover or is she rough, tumble, and get busy kinda gal. Consistency in reviews tells me info.

I also learn her rates from reviews when she does not have a website. I learn how easy or difficult contact is with her or not. I get a lot of info from reviews even with all the exaggerations.

I love to write, so writing reviews is actually fun for me. I try to be honest and accurate. Sometimes I just forget though, for eaxample I was with a lady recently and I blew everywhere, it was right for the moment and after the orgasm from BBBJ/HJ, licking, etc. etc. I heard her slurping, just do not remeber if she was doing that to the juice or from spittle. She wiped me with her hands and it was all over her arms, but Idk if she licked it up or washed it off, to me I could care less, but i know in a review to some guys those details make a difference. Hell, I say go wash it off, no worries to me. But that is the issue from an author's point of view. Originally Posted by Outdoorsman
Very nice! I bet your reviews are very hot to read just by reading everything you said right here.
I have a friend on P4 that is TOTALLY Utr!!! She ONLY uses that site and asks for "NO reviews" (I have not seen one on her yet)

She stays very busy,travels and makes more money I think then most providers that I personally know.Sure she prob has slow peeks. The way she gets her details to those gents wanting to know is by her refrence exchange method.I like her style.Its not for everyone but its worked for her at least the 7 yrs. I have known her.
I like reviews when I have the pleasure of trying new things..Shows variety. And with variety the guys who research know that obviously I am not one of those mechanical scripted gals.. because my reviews are so different from each other. I have noticed that there are some menu options that guys desire to experience but are shy to ask. They can read that I not only please with said item but i also allow the gentleman to feel at ease and comfy..
Proud of each and every one of my reviews ...
Everyone has their own opinion when it comes to reviews.

It doesn't matter what you write or who you write about, you're never going to please everybody. There is always going to be someone who has a bitch, a gripe or a complaint...and it's never going to change.

I'm very detail oriented, so I like as much information as possible.

I don't want to know that she gave you a blow job. I want to know HOW she gave you the blow job. Did she look at you? How was her lip pressure? Did she use her tongue? Was it more of a hand job than a blow job?

DATY...how did she react? Was she responsive or did she just lay there?

Thats the kind of information I like to see in the ROS of a review. The more info the better.

"I walked in, laid the donation on the dresser. She gave me a BBBJ and then I went in for some DATY. We fucked. I took a shower and left." <~~~useless to me!
The funny thing is...there will be guys who pop in and say that it was a WONDERFUL review. Thats JUST what they needed to know !! ....and thats fine. Take what is useful to you from a review and move on.

My biggest complaint isn't the reviewer...its the critics who comment how lame a review is and want to throw in their .02, but they're either to lazy or come up with some other reason why they can't contribute any reviews themselves. They will speak their minds and tell you how fucked up you are, but THEIR review count is a big fat goose egg. Contribute or STFU!
I think being able to evaluate a provider's credibility, reliability and track record is useful. The rest of the information has to be viewed with some skepticism in some reviews. Others are artfully written and fun to read.