forced intox/alcohol enema in dfw

just wondering if anyone has experience with these kind of sessions or play around the dallas area. If you do feel free to post or email me about any details setting up a session
Heard and read about this practice....many like it, but common theme is be very careful. "Forced" is an entirely different issue. It is easy to overdose and do yourself in with alcohol poisoning if not careful. Do a lot of research and perhaps start with a little wine and see how it goes. Does not take long for the intoxication to take effect.
Have thought deeply about this kind of play, but I have to say that this is something that scares me, I would rather be choked when it comes to edge play.

I'm assuming the scare is the unknown..... But not knowing someone and not having a previous relationship, going into a first time date to forcibly intoxicate someone looks like a bad way to end up in prison :-(
It can be very dangerous. The lioning of your ass is very porous and alcohol is absorbed much more quickly than when it's conusmed in a standard fashion. IF you're going to give or receive an enema laced with alcohol it MUST be VERY diluted or you can end up so inebriated that you can end up experiencing alcohol poisoning. I thought about it but decided that the risks were too great. There are "other" substances that pose less risks and might be better than risking serious injury or death.
Your body has natural defenses against alcohol poisoning. If you drink too much you either vomit up any additional and/or you pass out before you can consume any more. This defense is of course bypassed when you introduce alcohol into the colon. Another safety issue with this is, whereas the alcohol that you drink is slower to enter your bloodstream as a byproduct of the digestive process, you are essentially pouring alcohol into your bloodstream with an enema.

This is a type of play that could very easily result in death. Do be careful!
I have done this with a small bottle of Champagne. She wasn't required to hold it long. She was intoxicated from the experience. The effect of the whole scene had a lasting effect. In a very good way.
I have done this with a small bottle of Champagne. She wasn't required to hold it long. She was intoxicated from the experience. The effect of the whole scene had a lasting effect. In a very good way. Originally Posted by technoid_x
Which of the 20+ sizes was used? I hope a standard or smaller.
This sounds potentially dangerous? just sayin...
I do but I'm in NOLA

Yes it can be dangerous which is why you should be experienced and know the right ratio of alcohol

xxo
Start slow.... maybe with O'Doul's and then work your way up!!
I have experience and have given enemas of all kinds.
From Dom champagne to wine and just about everything in between.
I do but I'm in NOLA

Yes it can be dangerous which is why you should be experienced and know the right ratio of alcohol

xxo Originally Posted by SashaSweet
I have done straight wine enemas...an entire bottle of merlot, but you have to REALLY know the person and watch the timing and aftercare of the colon.
I would skip the valium on that day.....
Ginger prostate exams are easier...lol
Ginger prostate exams are easier...lol Originally Posted by *GoddessDallas*
Ginger root or redheads?