Favorite Panhandle Provider

• joesh
  • 06-04-2020, 02:33 PM
Don't know if this breaking the rules, if it is I apologize.

That aside, Blackbird's guide is really helpful as a new guy. I would like to know if anyone has a favorite provider they like to see or have a go to?
No rules broken that I can tell (I'm not a MOD) but if we start naming names, we'll likely limit our choices the next time around...Read the reviews and pick one.
No rules broken that I can tell (I'm not a MOD) but if we start naming names, we'll likely limit our choices the next time around...Read the reviews and pick one. Originally Posted by Jardinier
Yeah, as soon as you start showing favoritism, you'll be blacklisted by some providers. Everyone knows mine though and I am blacklisted because of it. I'm good becasue I don't need to jump from provider to provider to feel happy. I like seeing a couple on a regular basis.
We all have our favorite/s.

Remember that a little discretion goes a long way.

I like all the girls I see, but for different reasons.

No point in naming a favorite publicly, because there’s a chance that your opinion will change.

Your favorite may let you down or you’ll find a new girl who is more compatible.
Well spoken, Blackbird, I don’t make recommendations on account I may be misguiding someone.... I only have personal opinion and experience as guidance, as always, my advice is ymmv.... I have no idea what you might experience. I have been disappointed by ladies I trusted ... this is a fluid and fickle environment ...
I’m just drinking beer and cooking dinner, there’s a storm coming... I will worry about the rest later... Roll Tide Roll! ����
I’m just drinking beer and cooking dinner, there’s a storm coming... I will worry about the rest later... Roll Tide Roll! ���� Originally Posted by Steel Wheels
Go Gators
Who are they?
Who are they? Originally Posted by Steel Wheels
I predict we will find out in the SEC championship game who is who this coming year.....if we ever get the season started
Watch out for Bulldogs...